Saturday 18 April 2015

A MOViE and A MEAL


Last Friday evening, I accompanied Ryan to watch his most awaited movie of the year which Fast and Furious 7. He has been a fan of the movie since its first film debut in 2001. You know, boys and cars. I actually like the ending of the Fast and Furious 7 as it gives a very good tribute to Paul Walker. I may have shed a tear or two but then as to Ryan's own words, I am a drama queen and cries easily. Haha I think the song choice as well is very appropriate with the main lyrics that goes "it's been a long day my friend without you in here". All the feels.



On the Saturday, we went out to have dinner at Bill's at it has been ages since we've been last in. I am still addicted to its pink lemonade. I love the quirkiness of Bill's interior and I feel that it is so my type for a laidback lunch. I also find Bill's prices to be reasonable and there serving is always a good size. Well for me it is quiet big for my petite frame. Sunday was spent with half of the day lazing in my pyjamas and devouring Millie's cookies. Yum.



How was your weekend?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




20 comments:

  1. I love the quirky environment of the restaurant. It feels so laidback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It's like it was a place I could fully relax. Xx

      Delete
  2. The restaurant and the food look amazing, can't beat Millies cookies either haha! Looks like you had a nice weekend :) xx
    www.surelychar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the restaurants look. I wish we had amazing places like that where I live. It looks and sounds like an amazing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep walking past the Bill's at Westfield and meaning to go in!
    Your photos all look amazing I'm going to have to try there next time!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. You should try Bill's definitely. Xx

      Delete
  5. I've only been to Bill's once and like you loved the quirky decor. The film sounds like something my boyfriend would enjoy also and I am also a cry baby with the tiniest bit of drama as I cry so easily haha x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not alone Alina. I'm a cry baby. Xx

      Delete
  6. I still haven't eaten at Bill's before! There's one near me so I really should try it out some day x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Josie and try me how's your experience. Xx

      Delete
  7. Very beautiful place. I like the shelving and also the food photos you've made :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the pictures! xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! I haven't been to the cinema in a while but the boyfriend and I watch movies together at home on the laptop! Love those dips and the char grilled finish on your meats! How yummy! I just got back from a week long holiday from Bali and I've only just done all the laundry and am catching up on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a lovely time in Bali beaut! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...