Wednesday 22 April 2015

ROSE SUMMER HYDRATiON


I am not the biggest fan of rose fragrances but since I started using the Jurlique Rose Moisture Range, I started to appreciate the dainty rose smell. As long as its not overpowering, I now love rose scents. It smells so dainty and feminine. Although I haven't fully basked into buying rose-based perfumes, my affinity to the scent has now extended to body moisturisers.

The first one is from the brand in which I just discover late last year but has become one of my go to brand for skincare is the Le Couvent Des Minimes Botanical Recipe of the Cloister Moisturising Body Gelee*. It is a new release from the brand for spring and summer 2015. The body gelee has a very feminine scent of rose, peony, and grapefruit. It smells so dainty and beautiful. The body gelee has cooling properties that when applied feels really cooling which I find really good especially on really warm days. It is light in texture yet very moisturising. It also sinks to the skin easily and cools your skin for awhile. It is package in a pretty pink tub. Everything in this body gelee is rave-worthy. This Body Gelee is available now in Boots.

The second one should be everyone's summer essential. The Melvita L'Or Rose Firming Oil* is packaged in summer-y pink bottle with gold cap. Melvita is another brand that I just discovered. The L'Or Rose is made to help combats cellulite through its pink berries ingredients. I cannot comment on the cellulite control properties as you have to use it religiously in which I am not doing. I only use it when the sun is really out and it is very warm. I find it that when I use body oil, it makes my skin more glow-y and it helps keep my tan longer. The L'Or Rose is a joy to apply as eventhough it is oil-base, it is light in the skin. It gives a really nice glow that makes me feel like I am a sun goddess. A girl can dream. It also smell amazing. It smells like a flower garden on a really sunny day. The scent also lingers really long on the skin without combatting your main fragrance. If you are looking to achieve a nice glow this summer, definitely try body oils and try the Melvita L'Or Rose Firming Oil.



These are my top choices for my summer moisturisers. What do you think of rose scents?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



12 comments:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan of Rose scents but I'm warming up to them :) The body gel sounds beautiful though :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gelee is really amazing Dagmara. It is so cooling. I use it when I feel too warm esp the past few days. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love rose scents as it smells so girly. The body gelee sounds really cool for holidays in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You then would love these two Hailey. Their rose scents are just right for you. Xx

      Delete
  3. These products sound gorgeous, rose scents are my all time fave! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand before but I love the packaging and I'm actually the complete opposite, I love rose scents so these sound amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two brands have some really good stuffs Alina. Xx

      Delete
  5. The melvita firming oil sounds gorgeous I love that brand and rose is my favourite scent it's gorgeous! The body gelee sounds so refreshing on hot days too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Jess. Melvita products are always amazing. Xx

      Delete
  6. I don't like rose scents personally, but I do love Melvita - their products are lovely xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melvita has loads of amazing items Gem. I too love the brand. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...