Sunday 26 April 2015

THE BLUSH ADDiCT TAG


This tag makes me feel giddy as I am a certified blush hoarder. I have been doing spring cleaning and had cut back a good size of my make-ups but I still have loads of blushes. A big thanks to Heather from Porcelain Beauty for tagging me. I feel like this tag has the appropriate title as it indulges all blush addicts out there.

1. What colour blush suits you the most?
I think the most flattering blush shade for me are those that leans on the peach-y side. I find that peach blushes compliments my complexion really well. My top favourites for peach blushes are the infamous Nars Orgasm, Chanel Jersey Blush, Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop, Estee Lauder  Peach Passion Pure Color Blush, and The Balm Frat Boy.

2. Pressed/Cream/Loose Blush?
Pressed blushes because these are the easiest to apply but cream blushes for summer as it gives a really nice dewy glow. Loose blushes is a no no for me as it tends to be real messy.

3. Favourite Shimmery Blush?
Definitely the Chanel Jersey Blush. It is really not shimmery and the shimmers are not really obvious. I don't go for blushes that has very obvious shimmers as I will be like a walking disco ball.

4. Favourite Matte Blush?
The Mac matte blushes are awesome. My top favourites are Gingerly and Melba. Both apply really well and blends to the skin. Both also has good pigmentation and can be layered up nicely depending on your skintone.

5. Favourite Cream Blush?
Can I cheat? I have loads of favourite cream blushes and for the life of me, I cannot choose only one. My top favourites are the Clinique Chubby Stick in Roly Poly Rosy, Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Coral, Jouer Peony Tint, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in Calypso Coral, and Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Promise. That is a lot of cheating.

6. Favourite Drugstore Blush?
The Max Factor Creme Puff Blush came in close but the top one will always be Make-Up Revolution Blush Sugar Palette. It is so inexpensive and retails for only £6. It comes with 8 different shades and all shades in the palette are gorgeous. Definitely a budget blush palette worth buying.

7. Favourite High End Blush?
Definitely Nars. I first fell inlove with Orgasm and then Nars Virtual Domination Palette happened. The palette is all kinds of beautiful. Clinique comes in really close. Their chubby stick blushes and their cheek pops are also very dreamy.

8. Favourite Bright Blush?
My favourite bright blush is the Mac Bred for Beauty from their Moody Bloom Collection last year. It looks bright on the pan but it is actually not that bad when applied. It is also matte which makes it more easier to wear.

9. Biggest Blush Disappointment/Regret?
I don't have any blush disappointment so far. All blushes that I have purchased has been quiet good. All thanks to blogger recommendations.

10. Best Blush Packaging?
Definitely Chanel. Chanel blushes are packaged so chicly. Their limited edition blush from their Reverie Parisienne Collection is so whimsical that I don't want to use it.

11. What's On Your Blush Wishlist?
Currently I am dreaming about the new Charlotte Tilbury blushes but it will only be released apparently around June/July time so until then, I'll continue on dreaming about it.

12. Number 1 Holy Grail Blush?
I have no holy grail blush and actually I don't want to choose one. It feels like I'm betraying my other blushes if I pick one. Haha


So these are my answers for the Blush Addict Tag. I want to tag Alina from Beauty with Charm, Siham from Noirette Diary, Annabel from Mascara and Maltesers, Jessica from Blonde of Carbs. and all those who who wants to do this tag. The more the merrier. Let me know in the comments below if you have done or going to do this tag.



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




24 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed doing the TAG! As soon as I saw it I just fell in love with the idea and knew I had to share it myself!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the tag Heather. Thank you once again for tagging me. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of Gingerly, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your answers and I am too a self-confess blush addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you are a member of the blush addict society! Xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the tag lovely, looking forward to doing this and I really need to get on it since I have been tagged already. Love blushes so it ail be fun to get them all out to see exactly just what I've got x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I can't wait for your answers Alina! Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh you literally are a blush addict hahah I am a little jealous as I don't have a very big collection but definitely still want to do the tag! I use soap and glory peach party a lot and am also faithful to my mac blush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the S&G peach party Jess. I just don't have enough space to feature all my blushes in one photo. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love the MAC Matte blushes too, i have over 50 blushers now which is ridiculous! haha x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are unstoppable Emma. Now I don't feel bad having too many blushes as I know you've got more. Xx

      Delete
  7. Your collection is amazing! I also love MAC Gingerly (I never seem to hear people talk about it but it's lovely!) and Nars Orgasm, peaches definitely suit me best as well xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac Gingerly is so underrated but it is gorgeous. It should be hyped more to be honest. Xx

      Delete
  8. Loved reading this, and you defiantly know your blushes! And thank you so so much for tagging me...I'll defiantly be doing this!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for your answers Annabel! I am sure you have loads of pretty blushes in your stash. Xx

      Delete
  9. Haha, a lot of cheating in #5 missy ;)! You are indeed the queen of blushes, though. Thanks for tagging me, I wanted to do a post on blushes, this seems like the best way to write about them. <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a lot of cheating Siham. Haha I have no shame at all. If I'm going to cheat, I'll make the most of it. Xx

      Delete
  10. Well i've done something, I've posted all of my orange & coral blushes with a swatch video, it's on my Blog!
    http://www,lilyseymour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only recently got into blush, I was always a bronzer girl! I'd love a Chanel blush though, like you say the packaging is gorgeous! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chanel blushes are so dreamy Josie. You will love them. Xx

      Delete
  12. Loved reading your tag!!! I'll be doing my version soon! Totally want to own some tarte, chanel and clinique blushes in the future! I too prefer pressed blushes to loose ones, I actually haven't given any loose ones a chance but I just prefer pressed ones too much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow, what a blush collection haha! I also want to try some tarte ones, I love their other products.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...