Sunday 12 April 2015

STYLE: ORELiA

Orelia-Jewellery-Review
Orelia-Jewellery
Orelia-Geo-Luxe-Review


Buying jewellery and accessories are getting easier and easier nowadays as there are loads of independent jewellery seller whether it be online or instore. If you are picky (guilty as ever), it will still be quiet difficult and tedious. I like a shop that will keep me wishing to buy more despite having bought some and having an arm's length of wishlist. In other words, I want to shop with all the pretties and will make my bank balance quiet unhappy with me. I recently discovered Orelia and I am like a child in a candy store. It has so many pretty jewelleries to choose from and so many collections to fall inlove with.

Out of the new collections from Orelia that I am completely smitten with is its Geo Luxe Collection. The collection has 28 stunning pieces from earrings, bracelets, cufflinks, rings, and necklaces. Geo Luxe consists of jewelleries with semi-precious stones that is so on trend at the moment and what I am overly obsess with. The jewelleries that I got from the collection are the Geo Stone Long Pendant, Geo Luxe Stone Ring, and Square Stud Earrings. The Geo Stone Long Pendant has a slim rectangle semi-precious stone with a very clean cut as so as the Geo Luxe Ring. The necklace and the ring are adorn with gold coated base metal. The earrings are oversized square stones and also set in gold colour plating. The three compliments each other well and I always wear the three together. The three gives a clean styling that I adore as it blends well with my minimalist wardrobe. The jewelleries are beautifully created and of top quality.

There are also a whole load of other gorgeous jewelleries over Orelia that I am sure that you will find something that you will love. Aside from the Orelia website, their jewelleries are also available in Topshop. Awesome, isn't it. It also offers a free worldwide deliveries on orders over £25. What do you think of Orelia?

Orelia-Geo-Luxe



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



23 comments:

  1. The whole collection is le chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! I especially love the look of the ring. Totally different to anything I've ever seen, beautiful! x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orelia is also available in Topshop and their accessories are so glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is also available in Topshop. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love stone jewellery its so beautiful the large stone ring and necklace are my favourites! ps have you changed your profile picture? It's stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes, I did changed it. Thank you Jess. Xx

      Delete
  5. Stunning pieces! Love the necklace and the matching ring. I always look at Orelia whenever I go to Topshop. Their jewellery are simply unique. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find Orelia jewelery so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful jewellery pieces, they are dainty yet somehow make a statement at the same time. Will definitely have to check them out soon x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Alina. Their jewellery are gorgeous and unique. Xx

      Delete
  8. These are such pretty pieces of jewellery Ella. I love the stones they have incorporated into the pieces - they are quite unusual. The pieces look sophisticated and elegant - sometimes jewellery with stones can look a bit
    chunky. Will have a look at the Orelia website :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Makeup Revolution Highlighting Palettes Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love their collections Brenda. Xx

      Delete
  9. I really love Orelia and always make sure to check out their stand in Topshop :) everything's just so pretty and feminine xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Jasmine! Everything is so pretty. Xx

      Delete
  10. This is a great shopping haul! I love Orelia jewellery - they have so many different styles and everything is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are gorgeous! x Great taste!

    Much Love | Trillu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...