Friday 24 April 2015

THE EYESHADOW PENCiL EDiT


Cream eyeshadows always have a special place in my heart. In fact I made a cream eyeshadow edit a few weeks back but it didn't include eyeshadow pencils. Eyeshadow pencils are a class on its own. It is easy to apply and often considered as one sweep wonder. I compiled a list of my favourite eyeshadow pencils. Most of these pencils are long lasting and mostly are very affordable.


Top to Bottom: Laura Mercier Rose Gold, Kiko 36 Rosy Gold, Kiko 05 Golden Mauve, Nyx Rust, Nyx Gold, No7 Glistening Ray, No7 Cool Mink, No7 Gunmetal Grey
The No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define Eyeshadow Pencil is probably the easiest to get hold of. It is easily available in Boots and the range has eight different shades to choose from. Each eyeshadow pencil costs £8. I have the shades Glistening Ray, Cool Mink, and Gunmetal Grey. The No 7 eyeshadow pencils are easy to apply, well pigmented, and blends beautifully. It also lasts ages and doesn't crease. Another affordable eyeshadow pencil but is such a pain to get hold of in the UK is the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils. It has very wide range of shades to choose from and jumbo eye pencils are so buttery when applied. The eyeshadows doesn't smudge and budge at all. The Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils are cult favourite and rightly so as it is very good with a very affordable price tag. My personal favourite is the Kiko Long Lasting Stick. The range has a also a wide range of shades to choose from. Kiko cosmetics are also easier to get hold of in the UK as they now have more UK stores. These eyeshadow pencils claim to have 8 hours no-transfer formula and that I couldn't agree more. It just lasts ages and at the end of your working day, the eyeshadow is almost as good as the first time you applied it in the morning. After a long deliberation, I settled for the shades 05 Rosy Brown and 36 Golden Mauve. Rosy Brown is like a rose gold shade with reddish undertones. It is so beautiful when used and my top favourites amongst all. My first love affair with eyeshadow pencil which started almost a year ago is with the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour. I've got the shade Rose Gold which is a proper rose gold and is so pretty. This is perfect for everyday use. However, the Laura Mercier comes in a steep price thus I only settled for one shade. It also lasts quite well on the eyes and the product itself also lasts very long as there are still loads left in mine despite that I've used it ever so often.



So these are my top favourites eyeshadow pencils. All of these eyeshadow pencils have shimmery finish. Do you love any of these mentioned products?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



30 comments:

  1. I really want to try those KIKO eyeshadows, they look so pigmented and beautiful!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them Jodie. It has a wide range of shades to choose from and their pigmentation is insane. Xx

      Delete
  2. That Laura Mercier colour is perfection. I've been coveting it for so long.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just gorgeous Rachel. You should get it. Xx

      Delete
  3. I didn't know NO7 even did them and I just made a huge order from boots of their bits so I think I will go in store and have a look now, the laura mercier colour is so beautiful too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Laura Mercier one is such a beauty Jess. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love cream eyeshadows so, so much! They're such a dream to apply.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try some of the KIKO shadow sticks, they look and sound amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it Jas. I'm sure from the range, you will pick up loads of gorgeous shades. Xx

      Delete
  6. I have tried the normal eyeshadows from KIKO which are amazing and so pigmented, i would love to try the shadow sticks! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get some eyeshadow sticks Em. They are lovely. Xx

      Delete
  7. How gorgeous is the Laura Mercier Rose Gold one! I am so convince that I need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm absolutely obsessed with the KIKO ones - the No7 ones have never been on my radar but I'll have to go and hunt them down! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kiko ones are so dreamy, aren't they?

      Delete
  9. Eyeshadow pencils are just the best, so effortless and easy to apply. Kiko are my favourite but I haven't tried any of the other options you have here. Love the look of the NYX ones, especially Rust x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Nyx eyeshadow pencils are also lovely Alina. Xx

      Delete
  10. I really don't need any more tempting for eyeshadow sticks...I feel a payday treat coming on!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But we need all the pretties Annabel. Xx

      Delete
  11. Kiko Rosy gold looks soooooooo lovely!
    I keep seeing so much about Kiko! Definitely a brand on my wish list x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Kiko Katina. You'll find loads of amazing products from them. Xx

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I'm glad Hannah that you love my picks. Xx

      Delete
  13. I love the look of the No7 shades! I will definitely have to try some of them out myself.

    Nic x

    nicbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Nic. They are lovely and budget-friendly. Xx

      Delete
  14. Cream eyeshadow shave to be a favourite of mine these are gorgeous.
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. They are so easy to apply. Xx

      Delete
  15. My favorite ones are the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Sticks, they never budge and last aaaall day/night. I love to wear them alone of as a base. However, you have to work really quickly with them because they set in a matter of seconds! X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall try your recommendations Siham. I'll pick some next time I'm in my local Boots. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...