Wednesday 8 April 2015

THE NEW SERUM ON THE BLOCK

Origins-Original-Skin-Renewal-Serum-Review

I don't usually switch things when it comes to skincare. My skin is very rebellious and finding a good routine that works is a difficult task. I run out of my favourite serum lately and after more than a year of using the same serum, I am on a market to try a new one. When the Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum was delivered by Mr Postman, I am quiet excited to try it. Origins skincare always impress me and my favourite eye cream also comes from the brand.

The Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum* comes in a pale pink plastic packaging. It looks so dainty and pretty. The packaging is opaque and I'm sure that this will give me heartache in the future as I'll never know when the serum is running out. When I started using the serum, I use it during the day. The finish is matte and gives a good base for my make-up. The serum doesn't change the consistency of my make-up which is a good factor. As I have seen good result by using it in the morning, I then tried using it at night as well. I think the serum works better at night time use. By using the Origins Renewal Serum, I notice that my pores around my nose are getting smaller. By this point, my pores around that area are almost identical to the rest of my face. My skin also has this extra glow in which I am really happy about. My skins looks fresh all the time that I am now getting compliments from my friends and colleague. My skin also feels really soft. The serum has been really good to my skin and it feels like I'm having a regular facial as no dullness is noted on my skin nowadays.

I have a combination skin that is prone to break-outs and the Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum really gets on well with my skin. My pores are minimised and I have an extra glow in my skin. If your skin problems is with regards to pores and dullness, the Origins Renewal Serum will be ideal for you.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



10 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect serum for my skin, I will definitely check it out! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Dagmara. It seems really good for my skintype. Xx

      Delete
  2. I am using the Estee Lauder night repair and has been a huge fan but I also feel that I need to move on from that serum. This seems like a good alternative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this one Chloe. It does amazing things to the skin. Xx

      Delete
  3. Can't believe you actually saw a difference in your pores from using this, that alone just sounds amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything that helps my pores Alina. I have quiet awful big pores in my nose area. Xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a good serum. I need some samples of this to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it beaut. You might like it. It is a really good serum. Xx

      Delete
  5. I am rubbish with serums, and just use whatever is on offer. Think this could be a good one!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be like that Annabel but I am getting older so I need to look after my skin. Haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...