Thursday 14 August 2014

MAC EYESHADOW QUAD2

Mac-Sumptous-Olive-Review

It's a long time coming since I featured my first Mac Quad and to be honest, I completely forgotten about the other quads. Anyway, I had been re-organising and downsizing my make-up stash and I found so many things that I used to love and I completely neglected. Most of those things are again out and I will be using more of them once again. One of the things that I'm loving again is this Mac Quad. I am a big fan of quads instead of the bigger Mac Palettes as it is more convenient to carry around.

The first shade on this Mac quad is Sumptous Olive. Sumptous Olive is like the most beautiful green eyeshadow there is. It is dark green with hints of gold in it. It has a warm tone and not so in your face green. It is a great eyeshadow to use when you want to stay clear from your usual nude eyeshadows but don't want to using really bold shades. The second shade is Tilt in which I haven't still use until this point except swatching it. I bought it on impulse as it looks so pretty on the counter. It is very pretty but I still can't find a way in how to wear it. The third one and one of my favourite eyeshadow shade from Mac is Satin Taupe. This is actually a repurchased as the other one has almost hit pan and I actually damaged it. It is a favourite of many and it should be. It is the most gorgeous taupe there is. And the last but not the list is Woodwinked. I love to use Woodwinked for my creases for a brown smokey eye. Woodwinked is a deep-brown with gold shimmers running on it. It is an absolute beauty.

Mac-woodwinked-Review

I really love all the eyeshadows in this quad although I haven't use Tilt, it is still a pretty shade. The three other shades are such must-haves and easy to work with. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. Sumptous Olive is my all time favourite Mac eyeshadow. I think it is often overlook but it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is very pretty whilst not being OTT. Xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colours :)

    Madimakeuplife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty quad :) x

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woodwinked has always been on my wishlist and Sumptuous Olive is now on my list
    Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woodwinked is an absolute beauty as well as Sumptous Olive. Xx

      Delete
  5. the colours in this quad are beautiful! I've been eyeing up sumptuous olive for ages but now I think I need woodwinked in my life as well :) x
    jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both shades are really gorgeous Jen. You will surely love them! Xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely colours, Sumptuous Olive is one of my favourites xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some beautiful colours in that palette, Sumptuous Olive is a gorgeous colour, and not many people speak about it.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sumptous Olive is gorgeous. I really love it! Xx

      Delete
  8. Satin Taupe and Woodwinked are definitely in my faves from mac. I remember Woodwinked being my first ever mac eyeshadow! lol

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woodwinked is also my first Mac eyeshadow. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...