Monday 4 August 2014

ZOEVA LUXE CREAM LiPSTiCK

Zoeva-Luxe-Cream-Lipstick

I am generally a big fan of Zoeva more especially their brushes. My Luxe Prime Set from them remains indispensable until now. Aside from brushes, Zoeva also has cosmetics. Their cosmetics are so pretty and always a fraction of the price for other high-end brands. Their cosmetics reminds me so much of Mac. I think its because of their packaging that are almost similar. Recently, however, Zoeva started doing new palettes in which has new packaging. I think the brand doesn't want to be known as a cheaper version of Mac. Zoeva as a brand is really good and today is the release of their new Luxe Cream Lipstick Range.


Zoeva-Luxe-Cream-Lipstick-Swatches
Top to Bottom : Venus Phase, Cooling Passion
The Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipsticks* has six new shades from the range. It is packaged in a gunmetal tube with magnetic locking system. No twist and pull for the cover with this lipsticks. The cover is easy to remove and locks securely with magnets. I don't even know if I am making sense but really, the packaging is such a brilliant idea. It irritates me sometimes when some lipstick packaging are so difficult to remove. The Luxe Cream Lipstick has ivy, mallow, and elderflower extracts in its ingredients to help in moisturising the lips. On application, the lipstick is so soft and buttery. Like it is really soft and so beautiful when applied. It feels so creamy on the lips. The lipsticks are highly pigmented. On application, I find that one or two coats gives the full colour of the lipsticks. It gives a velvety finish and it feels really hydrating. The lipstick stayed for 5 hours on my lips before it started to fade. It doesn't settle on the fine lines on my lips as well. It just fades nicely. I've got the shade 04 Venus Phase and 06 Cooling Passion. Venus Phase is an orangy coral shade and has been on my lips almost daily. Cooling Passion is a bright cool red. I think Cooling Phase is the perfect red and has been so happy to receive this as I have been looking and searching for this kind of red. The only small downside that I find with the lipstick is because it is soft and buttery, I am scared that it might break. It never happened to me though despite me using it constantly within the past two weeks so it might just be an irrational fear from my side. The Luxe Cream Lipstick retails at 8.50Euro each in which I think is a really good price to such a good quality product.

Zoeva-Luxe-Cream-Lipstick-Review

Overall, the Zoeva Creamy Lipstick is such a good value for money. It really feels like you are buying a high-end lipstick with its packaging and quality. It is now on sale on the Zoeva website and I am now going to make a purchase on the other shades. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. Wowiee those colours look amazing, the pigmentation is amazing! And the texture looks lovely too.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is really good and it is so soft and buttery. Xx

      Delete
  2. ohhhh wow these look beautiful, I've never tried anything from the Zoeva range, although I have been eyeing up their brushes for a while.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their brushes are really good. You should try their cosmetics hun, the quality is really commendable. Xx

      Delete
  3. These look so lovely! You always have the prettiest make up! I really want to try Zoeva out, I still haven't got round to it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Amber! You should try Zoeva, their products are really good. Xx

      Delete
  4. Wow those colours look amazing and sound like a great formula. Would have expected them to be a lot more expensive! Might have to give one a go :) xx

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the quality of the lipstick, I quiet agree that the price is really affordable. Xx

      Delete
  5. Cooling Passion looks amazing!! Your blog photography is beautiful <3 Sam xx

    http://www.insamazement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its nice to see a post on something from Zoeva other than their brushes! The lipsticks look amazing!
    Kal x
    Cluttered Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick is really good! Thank you for dropping by Kal. Xx

      Delete
  7. Your photography is amazing. Again, love your posts :)

    misskirstyworsty@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kirsty! That is so sweet of you. Xx

      Delete
  8. Wow those colours are amazing! I haven't tried any cosmetics from Zoeva, but the packaging looks beautiful and if they are anything like their brushes, they will be amazing too! May need to place a wee order :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality of their cosmetics are really good Julie. The pigmentation of the lipsticks as well is awesome. Xx

      Delete
  9. Cooling Passion is such a vibrant shade, wow!
    I am doing something about ZOEVA on the blog & might pick this one up too, it just looks so good!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful. You should include it in your list. Xx

      Delete
  10. Love the coral lippie! It's not too orange and I like the milky color to it! These sound brilliant! I own quite a few eye and three face brushes from them and they are soo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These lipsticks are really awesome and worth for to try. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...