Tuesday 26 August 2014

CLARiNS LADYLiKE AUTUMN COLLECTiON

Clarins-Ladylike-Autumn-Collection-Review

As you may know by now, Clarins has a way of tugging the strings in my heart. I am waiting for their collections with anticipation and baited breath. For Autumn, Clarins name their collection Ladylike. Clarins wants to celebrate feminity with their new collection that appeals to the elegance of women. The focus of the collection is the eyes. Now for this year, I accumulated eye make-ups like there is no tomorrow. I have palettes after palettes. But there is something with Clarins’ new collection that really appeals to me and I know I will be talking about it for the months to come so my apologies in advance.

My top favourite from the Clarins Ladylike Autumn Collection is their Eye Quartet in Skin Tones*. Not a surprise at all in there. It’s an all neutral shades in which I think you can use to create different eye make-up look. It is one of those rare palettes in which all eyeshadow colours are usesable. It has two base shades with satin finish, one definer, and one illuminator. All four colours gives a very define smokey eyes. It can be use dry or wet. When wetted, the eyeshadows have a more intense colour to it and lasts longer in the eyes. Like my other Clarins eyeshadows, I don not have a problem with creasing with these ones. The colours are also great transitional eye make-up from summer to the colder months. Of course the packaging looks luxurious with trademark Clarins gold packaging with their logo subtly embossed on it. If you are like me who doesn't have so much make-up skills with regards to eyeshadows, this palette is foolproof one.


Clarins-Ladylike-Autumn-Collection

Another thing that Iam  very excited from the Ladylike Collection is their Cream to Powder Matte Eyeshadow. The name alone suggests what you can expect from this eyeshadow. It's one of those innovative hybrid formula that is ruling the cosmetic world nowadays. The eyeshadow is cream in consistency but on application, it gives a powder finish. Really amazing and beautiful. As you can see from the swatches below, it has a silky, powder finish. It is so easy to apply and blended in a jiffy. It is great to use as a primer and equally amazing to use as an eyeshadow. Like the eyeshadow palette, these eyeshadows doesn't crease when used. You can even blend two colours together to create subtle smokey eyes. I think these eyeshadows has the most opulent packaging in all cream eyeshadows in the market. Of course that is an added bonus. I highly recommend for you to try this one as it is a great and versatile cream eyeshadow. My favourites amongst the range are Nude Beige and Taupe. The eyeshadows has matte finish and the staying power is superb. It lasts for more than 7 hours.

Clarins-Ladylike-Autumn-Collection-Swatches
Cream to Powder Matte Eyeshadows: Top: Nude Beige, Bottom: Taupe
Overall, the Clarins Ladylike Autumn Collection did not disappoint at all. As always, Clarins brought another new in the table with their new Cream to Powder Matte Eyeshadows. Their eyeshadow quartet also reflects the elegance of the brand. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow cream seems like an intriguing product. I can't wait to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good product and you should try it! Xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like such a pretty collection, I would wear every single colour!

    http://indiemaria28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought when I saw it. The colours are very useable. Xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh this is incredible and the staying power seems WAY longer than the NARS one I use at the moment I must treat myself!! xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! You deserve to treat your gorgeous self. Xx

      Delete
  4. The palette looks so gorgeous, they shades are soo pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is so pretty I still fall in love withnit everytime I see it. Xx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love those colors, I agree with the opulent packaging, I love when things look (and feel!) extra glamorous, great choice ;)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am a sucker for beautiful packaging. Xx

      Delete
  6. Love the soft effect of those pot shadows but I'm really dying for a quad from them! They are so dainty and have the perfect everday colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their quads are really beautiful. You should get one Sharlynn! Xx

      Delete
  7. This collection does look gorgeous - makes me look forward to Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one quad that I think I will use all year round. Xx

      Delete
  8. Hey, lady! You always choose the prettiest make-ups

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm going to have to go for the Eye Quartet - the shades are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The eye quartet has gained permanent place in my daily routine. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...