Wednesday 6 August 2014

THE BODY SHOP BODY SORBET

The-Body-Shop-Body-Sorbet-Review

In the immense heat that we are experiencing as of the moment, it is no wonder that everyone is after to something that somehow helps cool our overly-heated skin.  Even if it rains, it still remains muggy and humid. The Body Shop has recently released its Body Sorbet and the name sorbet just makes me want it. I always associate sorbet as being cold and one of the best way to cool your self during the summer. Needless to say, I am much looking forward to try the Body Sorbet.
Body-Shop-Moringa-Body-Sorbet

The Body Shop Body Sorbet* apparently contains Vitamin E Aqua Boost to help in skin hydration. All the sweating somehow makes us dehydrated.  The Vitamin E is extracted from Fairtrade Soya.  Soyas are rich in essential fatty acids which helps skin of all skin types.  It also has Aloe Vera extracts which is known to have a cooling effect on the skin. The Body Sorbet that I got is in the scent Moringa. First and foremost, can I just express my deep love to the Moringa scent. It smells so light and energising. I think it is the best scent to choose when you don't want overly fruity smell. On application, the Body Sorbet feels so lovely in the skin. It feels so cool when applied. It is lovelier when you put it in the fridge for it to be really cold. It just feels like a treat to your skin when you slap it on especially if it is too hot. It sinks to the skin very easily whilst leaving your skin feeling really soothe. It doesn’t leave a sheeny finish but instead it leaves your skin matte. It sinks into your skin quiet fast as well so you don't have to worry and wait for it to be absorb by your skin. It is fresh and affordable at the same time as it only retails at £8 per 200ml. It is packed in a squeezable tube in which I personally like as I can use all of the products to the last drop. The packaging is semi-opaque so you can see how much is left in the tube.


Will I be repurchasing the Body Shop Body Sorbet? Definitely yes. It is a really good moisturiser and with Vitamin E extracts, it helps to nourish the skin.  Till’ next time :)
XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect! I definitely need to get my hands on it!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun. It is a great summer essential especially in the heatwave. Xx

      Delete
  2. It sounds absolutely amazing, perfect for soothing skin after a day at the beach :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's nice to have something cool in your skin after a day of sun bathing. Xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds lovely and fresh for summer. I think I may have to try! Lovely post! X

    www.jessicachri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit, I would want to buy this just because it has the word 'sorbet' in the title - it's a good thing it's also nourishing for the skin! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body Shop has geniusly named this product to sorbet. It's a plus factor that it really cools your skin. Xx

      Delete
  5. This sounds sooo nice.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I so need to try these! They sound so lovely xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely Gemma and I think you will love the Moringa scent as well. Xx

      Delete
  7. Sounds lovely for summer!

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  8. That actually sounds great for summer! I honestly didn't think it would be in the beginning because I don't like heavy products in the heat. But then you said sorbet = cold. Then it clicked for me. I got it.

    Find me at doitfortheirony.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not heavy at all in the skin. In fact, it is very light. Xx

      Delete
  9. This sounds fantastic, I really love the Moringa scent so this would be just right for me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so light yet there's a nice sweet scent to it. Xx

      Delete
  10. This sounds sooo damn good! I've seen so many ladies who have more than one and they love how light textured it is. I think I totally need to pick one up, I love the scents in this line too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is light yet moisturising. You should pick some up Sharlynn. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...