Saturday 2 August 2014

NiKE ROSHE RUN SLiP-ON

Nike-Roshe-Run-Slip-On-Review

I am never a big fan of trainers. However, the constant trip to Nike due to the boyfriend is swaying my outlook towards trainers. On one recent trip, I have been really loving the Roshe Run range but I can't seem to justify the price as I really don't use trainers that often but when I tried it on, it is one heck of a comfy pair. Of course browsing the Asos website will not be good at all as I discovered that there is a Nike Roshe Run Slip On and it is on sale. My heart just melted.


Nike-Roshe-Run-Slip-On


The Nike Roshe Run Slip-on retails at four different colours. I chose the black one as it is easier to style though the cream one is a good contender and might be next on the list. The style is sporty chic and I usually wear it with my Topshop Leigh Jeans. It goes very well with shorts and skirts as well. The best thing about this slip-ons is that it is very comfy. It has a good support to your feet and I did not feel any discomfort when I use it one day when I went shopping with friends. I had been walking for hours and I never complained of feet or leg pain. I feel that the structure is really good to support your feet. It is like walking on clouds. I would be wearing it daily if I could. This pair will be definitely travelling with me on my holiday.

The Nike Roshe Run Slip-On is a good choice when you want a pair of good shoes that aren't too sporty looking and a very comfortable pair as well.. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

10 comments:

  1. Oh my lord, I can't believe they do slip ons! This has made my day! Need to have a look for these.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The slip-ons is a big surprise to me as well and I really love it! Xx

      Delete
  2. I never knew there are slip ons on the roshe run line. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It really is a beautiful pair. Xx

      Delete
  3. oh wow I never knew they did these. I absolutely love them though, I bet they are amazingly comfortable.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very comfy. I think the comfiest pair that I own. Xx

      Delete
  4. How did I not know these existed! I live the look of these! I am always on the hunt for a casual pair of comfortable trainer type shoes without having to wear actually trainers. These are the solution - yippee :) xx

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You perfectly put into words what I struggle to mean in this blogpost. Haha I also love a comfy pair of shoes without going to the full trainers route. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...