Sunday 10 August 2014

WHAT’S iN MY HANDBAG: AiRPORT EDiTiON


I am one of the biggest fan of What’s In My Handbag posts or videos. I like to have a nosey in what others are carrying around in their lovely handbags. I actually made a What’s In my Handbag post a few months back. Here I am again with another post albeit a bit different in contents. The contents are what I usually bring in short flights. Longer flights are another story. The handbag that I like to use when travelling is the Louis Vuitton Neverfull. I like it as it is big enough to fit all that I need. I carry a lot of stuffs most of the time in which in most cases I really don't need it but I like to be prepared for every thing. I also like the fact that I can just take out easily things with ease from the bag. Anyhow, the following are the contents of my bag.


Clear Make-up Bag and Clear Case- The make-up bag is from John Lewis and if I am not mistaken, it is less than £5. I like it as I can see everything that I brought and my brushes fits perfectly. I will be posting probably another post about the contents of my make-up bag. The clear case is £1 from Tesco. It is the approved size and  to be carried for your check-in luggage. I've got the Vaseline antibacterial handcream in which you can use without the hand sanitiser so it saves the space. I also have the L'Occitane Ice Gel for tires muscles of your legs, Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, Jo malone Perfume, and This Works Stress Less Rollerball as some times the smell of aeroplane makes me feel sick.



Tory Burch Passport Case- I have this for a year or two and you can probably tell as it looks battered . It has been one of my travel companions for a long while. I like it as it is sturdy and it has card slots as well inside. It can hold up to two passports so it has mine and Ryan’s. I also find the colour really stunning.

Michael Kors Monogram Wallet- My trusty wallet in which I could not live without. This has been featured in my last post as well. I just love the fact that it has so many card slots and compartments. It's so compact and its like a Mary Poppin Wallet as the amount of things I can fit (mostly receipts) in it is enormous.

La Chance Passe Envelop Wallet- I picked it up in Le Bunny Bleu in Westfield Stratford. I bought it as it is the perfect size to hold my tickets, hotel voucher, and etc. It is also made of real leather and feels very sturdy. I can feel that this will be a permanent travel companion for me.



Skullcandy Navigator Headphone- I am sometimes annoyed with the hustles and bustles of the airport so I sometimes escape through music. I like to be lost in my own world with my favourite songs. This has also been my travel companion since I acquired it when it was first released. It is the comfiest headphone there is.

iPAD and iPHONE- For obvious reasons and I have plenty of ebooks in my ipad.

External Iphone Charger- I changed my old one into this one as it has more power in it. It can charge my phone more than 6 times before turning flat. It is heavier that my old one but it is very useful. I think it is very useful as my phone battery doesn't last with me very long. It can charge ipads as well for two full charges.



#GirlBoss- I started reading the book and I’m almost halfway. Sophia Amoruso has written the book so well. I'm even reading it with the tone of her voice in my head. I really love it. I think it really empowers women. If you need a good read for your holiday, this one should be on top of your list.

Kate Spade Notebook- It has my plan of activities "neatly" written in it. It also comes handy if I come across new ideas or inspirations. I never stop daydreaming. I think daydreaming should be my full time job. Haha

Elle Magazine- Magazines always helps to relieve my boredom whilst waiting in airports. I am a chronic early person when it comes to travelling. I am usually in the airport four hours before my departure most especially if I am flying from Heathrow as the M25 cannot be trusted.



Rayban Wayfarers- I always carry it around to protect my eyes from the rays of the sun. Strong glares trigger my migraine so this is not simply for vanity but it is a necessity in my case.

FOODS- As I am always eating, I have the M&M's mint chocolate which is awesome and Urban Fruits for health snacking.


So these are the contents of my bag. Basically, I am all set for tomorrow. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





19 comments:

  1. There are some great things here, I really want to read girl boss.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Jess! It is a very good read. Xx

      Delete
  2. Your accessories! Such gorgeous stuff inside your very gorgeous bag Ella, I loved having a little nosy through the contents. Great post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post - Im off to LA soon and girl boss is on my to read list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I've already been away twice this year but this post is making me want to go again! xo

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is reading Girlboss at the moment but I haven't even touched it yet! It's definitely on my reading list, too! I've never seen green M&M's but they look interesting. :)
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green M&M's are so addicting. It's mint chocolate flavour. Xx

      Delete
  6. I'm glad I'm not alone in carrying too much around. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your Michael Kors ipad case and purse.. This is one of the best travel bag posts ive seen, you have it all and i especially liked the idea of showing your snacks, i need to try those mint M&M's :o xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you souch Beth! The purse and ipad case are over a year old already but still going strong. Xx

      Delete
  8. Eee I really enjoyed this! I love ' Whats in my bag' posts/videos too but the airport spin on it makes it so much more fun!
    Beautiful photos too.

    Best wishes, Danielle
    ♥♥ underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle! I always love a good nosey to other's handbags. Xx

      Delete
  9. I thought I was the only little freak who liked to have a nosey into others' bags hahaha, all of your stuff is lovely! I always tend to overpack and use absolutely nothing of I what I carry, less is more definitely! And btw, I think I'm going to order #GirlBoss, I've seen so many great reviews about it!! X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guilty of overpacking, unfortunately. I don't want to miss anything. You should definetely get #GirlBoss. It's super good. Xx

      Delete
  10. Love a nose in other peoples bags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I like to see what other people carry around. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...