Thursday 31 July 2014

BEST OF SLEEK

Best-Of-Sleek

I always associate Sleek with their good quality blushes. I think that their blush quality is the best you can have in the drugstore. Aside from blushes, Sleek has also been rocking the beauty world with their gorgeous eyeshadow palettes. Sleek has also recently released a new range of foundation and their lip products are also top of the game. Today, I'll be sharing with you the top Sleek products that I have been enjoying from the brand. They have lots of amazing things but like all brands, there are products that are just awesome.


Best-Of-Sleek


Top on the list is Sleek's blush by three in Pink Lemonade. I have been lusting over this blush palette before it was released and when I got it, I am smitten. It has two powder blush and one cream blush. I did a post about Pink Lemonade in which you can find in here. If pink blushes are not your thing, Sleek also released a three-blush palette in Californ.i.a. Californ.i.a consists of three cream blushers. I am quite obessed with cream blushers as of the moment and Californ.i.a has been in constant use. This palette offers more of orange and coral blushers compared to Pink Lemonade. Sleek cream blushes are easy to blend and wear time is really good. The cream blushes stayed on 8 hours straight. My favourite shade from this palette is Newport Peach. It gives a nice, healthy flush on the cheeks without going overboard. Sleek's limited edition Del Mar eyeshadow palette is another product that I just love. My eyeshadow palette collection mainly consists of neutral shades and I was looking for some eyeshadows that will bring more colour. I luckily seen this palette whilst shopping and for its price of £7.99, I think I'll never go wrong. The palette has 12 shades of eyeshadows with different finishes. The eyeshadow colours look scary and very bold in the pan but it is suprisingly subtle when applied and blended in. The texture of the eyeshadows are soft and buttery. The Del Mar palette is a good addition to my eyeshadow palettes and is bang on trend for Summer. The last but not the least is Sleek's Face Form Palette. The palette has a bronzer/contour shade, a highlighter, and a blush. The Face Form Palette has 3 differents tones to suit varied skintones. I have the shade Light and the blush in the palette is a dupe for Nars Orgasm. I like the contour shade as it doesn't look muddy on the skin and just looks natural when blended. The highlighter from the palette also gives a nice highlight and the quality can be compared to high-end highlighters.

So these are the Sleek products that I have been loving. I am looking forward to try more of their products and I will surely report back with my latest findings. This post has been inspired by Kal from ClutteredCloset. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. I really want a contouring palette. I have recently got my first blush and oh my god I'm IN LOVE.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    Enter my giveaway here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contouring palette is really good for newbies like me. It also comes in different shades so you can choose what shade to suit you best. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love their face form palette! It's all I'm using at the moment on my cheeks and it seems to be everlasting - I've had it so long and it looks like its barely been used.

    Rosie x | www.eatreadglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It can't seem to hit pan. Mine still looks barely untouched despite using it for quiet some time now. Xx

      Delete
  3. Sleek are amazing - you can't beat their palettes!
    Philippa // Time For Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! You can never go wrong with their palettes!

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the Face Form and Californ.i.a palettes, they both look brilliant. I agree that you can't go wrong with a bit of Sleek - such good quality, the prices are unbelievable! I also have the Del Mar palette, as I wanted to try out a bit more colour, and like you I find the shades surprisingly wearable. Lovely post Ella! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber! The Del Mar has actually surprise me as it looks so bold in pan. Xx

      Delete
  5. Their palettes always look so pretty, I need to get my hands on one :) x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun. Their palettes are really good. Xx

      Delete
  6. I got contouring palette and love it. I even feel it better than some other highend brands

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post! I adore Sleek, such a good budget make up range :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Sleek! Only own one blush and a palette (Mattes V2) but I always end up stood in front of the Sleek counter for 10 minutes trying all of the eyeshadows whenever in Superdrug XD One day when I'm not a broke student I will own them all!
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek has really good products. I can still remember how sparse Sleek is before in my town. Luckily it's now stock online at Boots. Xx

      Delete
  9. I love Sleek, especially their eyeshadow palettes. My favourite at the moment is their Oh So Special palette, great neutral shades that you can wear everyday.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I need to get that palette. Thanks for recommending Zoe! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...