Saturday 19 July 2014

HEALTHY SNACKiNG

Urban-Fruit-Review

I am one of those annoying people wherein my day is equivalent to one long meal. You can always find me eating something inbetween the main meals. Crisps, oreas, sweets, chocolates. You name it and I have a lot of it stashed in my office drawer or a full basket in my flat. I blame my mom as she is a big fan of snacking. Anyway, to cut the story short, the boyfriend has been nagging me for my unhealthy lifestyle. I tried fruits but you can't really keep them for a long time. And crazy at it sounds, I really like the thrill of opening packets of crisps or chocolates. That is how boring my life could get.

Whilst looking for some crisps (hides in shame), I luckily stumble upon Urban Fruits. It is quite expensive for a small packet of 100g but whilst reading the packaging, I am really sold. It is baked fruits with no preservatives. That is really healthy for sure. It also says that per 20g is equivalent to 1 of your recommended 5 a day. It comes in packets which means I can still indulge my kiddo self in opening one. The fruit varieties are lovely and delicious. It has mango, pineapple, banana, strawberry, apricot and etc. I had mango and pineapple and all I can is that it is made of yummy goodness. I am now very excited to try the other fruit varieties.

Urban-Fruit

If you are looking to a healthy alternative of your snacks, the Urban Fruit range is a good choice. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
wvery LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. Sorry for commenting on your blog every post you do, I swear it's not something I planned before. Anyway, do you know what the real problem of the English people is?! It's that in every freaking shop you go into there are at least two stands of sweets, candies and unhealthy snacks even if it's a clothes shop! Have you ever wondered why there's a cupcake stand inside Topshop?! It makes you eat eat eat every minute of your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You can comment on every posts Sarah. I really love reading comments. And I couldn't agree more with the stands of sweets. They are basically everywhere to tempt you. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love Urban Fruits! I swap my un-healthy snacks for those mixed with almonds, and I feel so much better about snacking while blogging;) My favourites are apricots and mango!
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to try apricots yet but the mango one is so addicting. I really love Urban Fruits. Xx

      Delete
  3. I'd rather go for fresh fruit but these are definitely a great alternative for a road trip or when you're out and about. The packaging looks really nice, too! I can totally understand why you had to try them, I couldn't have left them at the supermarket either.
    Elina | http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually great when you are on the go. I also love fresh fruits but as what I mentioned, fresh produce can rot if left for a long time and it does usually happen to me. Xx

      Delete
  4. I need to try this! Where can you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it from Tesco, Asda, or Waitrose. Xx

      Delete
  5. havent heard of these before, thank you for the recommendation. the texture of these look really good compared to other crips.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fruits are baked as well and no preservatives. Xx

      Delete
  6. Ah these sound lovely! I'm not much of a snack person but ideal for long days! x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good nibble on a long day. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...