Monday 11 November 2013

CLiNiQUE BLACK HONEY

This black honey gift set was purchased a few days back on an impulse and was lying untouched in my bag. I think my brain just want to forget about it due to the guilt of spending money again when I just want to save for Christmas. Anyway, so much for guilt tripping, I found it last night and what a joy it gives me. Its like finding an unexpected present. Haha The black honey gift set comes with the full size black honey almost lipstick, 5 ml nail lacquer, lip balm and  sample size mascara.







The black honey almost lipstick is the perfect autumnal lipstick for me. I know plenty are raving about the Rimmel Kate Moss 107 but unfortunately for me, my lips are so dry that matte lipstick will just be its death. Anyway, it is very moisturising on application. It feels like a lip balm that is why it is called almost lipstick I believe. It looks scary the first time I saw it and looks too goth for me but it is very sheer when you apply it. As it is sheer, you can build it up according to what look you want to achieve. It is also very moisturising so it is really good to use during the cold months or for those who have dry lips all year round like me. It says on the website that the colour varies from person to person because it has a special formula that reacts to the chemicals present on our lips.




The accompanying lip balm just also give a hint of black honey colour. It leaves a minty feeling in application. The nail lacquer is gorgeous, it gives a dark berry shade to almost black colour. It is glossy on application which I really like. Like the rest of the Clinique nail lacquers, this one is suitable for those who are sensitive to nail polishes. If you are looking for great autumnal dark nail polish, you might want to give this a try. I cannot give a comment on the mascara as I haven't used it yet. I have too many open mascaras and I don't want to spoil this one as of the moment.




Will you be buying this black honey as well? What are your thoughts on these products?


Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...