Saturday 9 November 2013

ROSE GOLD

There is something about the rose gold colour that makes it so pleasant to the eyes. I think it has an understated glamour and classiness. I also considered it as one of my favourite colour or maybe it is my favourite afterall.

I purchased some rose gold things for the holiday season just because I fancy them and for no other reason (silly me). The first one that I got is a Ted Baker wash bag. Unlike the other Ted Baker washbags, this one is more elongated so those long make-up brushes will surely fit. It also has a nice ribbon but the difference with the rest of the Ted Baker's ones is that it has pretty gold rose studs on it. It also has a gold rose lining inside and the zip is also rose gold. I think it is just so pretty. Personally, I will use it as a clutch bag for parties and night outs as well. I got this from one of their pop booths in Westfield. If you like this one, buy it very quickly since it is running out of stock instore and online.




The second one that I purchased is the Estee Lauder Rose Gold Nail Lacquer. I think this colour is part of their holiday collection, I'm not sure. It gives a really nice colour with the right amount of shimmer. It has a metallic finish but in a subtle way. You can even get away with it if you use it during the day but is is fabulous during the night. I think the lights in the night makes the lacquer reflects the light so it stand out more.







The last ones are the collar necklace and set of rings that I got from next. I think they are just lovely. I got these because I want to use rose gold accessories during the Christmas season. They are simple and plain but they will serve their purpose once paired with the right clothes :)




Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...