Friday 15 November 2013

MAC HiGHLiTERS

I am a sort of person who prefers dewy look than matte ones so it is not a surprise that I am crazy over highlighters. And to be honest, make up caught my attention very recently. As recent as two to three months ago so there's a lot of tendencies that my preferences will change. Anyhow, my favourite highlighters are from Mac as the quality are really good and will not hurt my bank balance that much.



My first highlighter from Mac is its Limited Edition Baking Beauties Pearlmatte Face Powder in pink buttercream. This is also my favourite of the three. It has a velvety with pearlized finish so it really gives a pretty finish. It gives a very pale pink colour on application. I use it to highlight my cheeks and for everyday use and when I opted for a natural or girly make up. The packaging is also very dainty, that is even the reason why I bought this in the first place. Haha As it is limited edition, it is discontinued already in the Mac website but if you want to have one, the Selfridges website still got stock for this ones. So hurry and have a look.




The second one is a gift for me and it is the infamous Soft and Gentle Mineralise Powder. It gives a sort of rose gold to pale bronze finish. It is just a lovely champagne-y subtle shimmer. It is good to use when you want to achieve a bronzy look. I find it complimenting my Nars Laguna very well. The only thing with this one is that you have to make sure to apply only a tiny amount or else your face will just be too glittery.




The last and newest one that i got is the Mac Divine Night Mineralize skinfinish in the shade Centre of Attention. It is a peachy coloured skinfinish with gold at the centre. It gives a subtle peach colour with hints of gold. This is perfect for night outs. I think that its golds specs is too much for daytime use. As it is a two-tone product, you can use the inner shade which is the gold one or the outer shade which is the peachy pink one separately or you can swirl your brush together to give an impressive finish. The wear time is like the rest of the mineralize skinfinish of mac which is usually 6 hours for me.





Some people say that Mac highlighters make their pores to appear larger than usual or it draws attention to their pores. I have not encounter that problem that is why I am really loving their highlighters. As per wear time, I do not consider it as a problem as well as six hours is too long for me to be out :)




Till' next time.


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...