Saturday 16 November 2013

GiNGER HAND CREAM

As December is coming, retail industries are now producing limited editions Christmas-y items which makes almost everyone to be in the festive mood. As the weather has turn very cold as well, moisturisers are also a big necessity. Hand creams is a must for me as my hands is dry most of the time. My favourite handcream as of the moment is the Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Hand Cream. This hand cream actually smells of Christmas. The scent is strong but not overpowering. It is a pleasant kind of zingy ginger smell which I think will please anyone's sense of smell. It is also very rich but is absorbed quickly by your skin. It also leaves your hand very smooth without the sticky feeling. I hate sticky moisturisers. It is limited edition so I hoarded already and it is also great to give as presents. It comes in a 30ml tube so it is small enough to be carried around. The packaging is also in an easy squeeze tube but does not leave any excess amount so it remains neat.  Despite its name that it is Ginger Sparkle, there is no glitter in the handcream which is also great beacuse I really do not want a glittery hand. I just love everything about this product.



As I like the texture and the smell of this hand cream, I am really tempted to buy the other products in this range as well. Till' next time.


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...