Wednesday 27 November 2013

FACE MASKS HEROES

As I am gifted with an amazing sensitive skin (sarcastic tone..haha), I learned to stop ranting about it and just trying to live with it whilst making sure that the appearance of blemishes are reduced to the minimum. To achieve this goal, I am always hyper-cautious of products to use on my naughty skin. So today, I am going to share with you the two face masks that has been an absolute saviour and heroes for my skin. Face masks that had been proven and tested through repeated usage.





LIZ EARLE Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask- Liz earle products, as you may all know, are botanical based skincare products which are very gentle to the skin. This mask contains St. John's Wort, Borage, Comfrey and rose-scented geranium which are claim to soothe and rehydrates the skin. Just after my first use of the product, I can easily see the difference. My skin is very supple and looks really hydrated after use. I use this mask 2 or 3 times a week depending on my skin condition. Since I started using this mask religiously, I never had an episode of dry, parched skin which I am very prone to have in the past. My skin looks well hydrated and nourished.


SOAP & GLORY No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask- Together with my sensitive skin, I also suffer from large pores in my nose area.  Because of this, I am very prone to have blackheads and whiteheads. I tried several face masks to deep clean my pores but nothing works as good as this one. I use it only once weekly but it just cleanse my face very well. No single block pores after this one. This is just an amazing product. Soap & Glory claim that this mask contains a 1 minute hot poreclear technology which just cleanse your pores in a minute. On application, you can really feel that your face is heating up which is good as it means that your pores are opening up. If you are like me who suffers from blackheads and whiteheads, this is the one for you. But you have to bear in mind that after using this mask, it often gives you a dry feeling so I usually use the Liz Earle mask after this one.


As you notice, these two products are inexpensive and highly available on the drugstore. Inexpensive as they are, these two masks really works. By deep cleaning and hydrating my skin, it really helps me to reduce any breakouts. A clean and well hydrated skin also keep the signs of ageing at bay. Till' next time.



XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...