Wednesday 20 November 2013

CONFESSiONS OF A BEAUTY BLOGGER

I've got this tag whilst browsing the lovely blog of Lippylikes and decided that I will do this one as I love reading tags. So here are my guilty pleasures




1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?


* Writing, editing, and taking photos combined, I think I spend between 8-10 hours a week typically or more than that if my brain is not cooperative to think of new blogposts.


2. Are you a spender or saver?

* I think I am both. I spend money on must haves or is new to me and I save money if I think I already have the similar sort of product.


3. When is it easier for you to blog? 

* It is easier for me to blog when I am alone most especially around mid-morning with no distractions and with a cup of coffee.


4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?

* Sitting on the sofa with feet up and laptop on my lap, preferrably with a pajama on :)


5. What is your worst make up / hair habit?

* Washing my hair almost everyday which strips all its natural oil (ughh)


6. What is one quote you wish the world lived by?

* Do unto others what you want others to do unto you (the world could be a happier place)


7. How long do you spend getting ready every day?

* About an hour to hour and a half including shower, beauty and make up routine.


8. Who's your favourite blogger?

* Oohh, I can't possibly name one as it will be unfair to others. I just think every blogger is the best in their own ways :)


9. Who is a blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?

* Can I say me..hahaha


10. What is one thing you are excited about in the upcoming year?

* I'm excited for new discoveries and excited about how my blog goes in the upcoming year.


11. What is your most awkward blogging moment?

* None so far (fingers-crossed)


12. How long does it take you to prepare a post?

* Approximately about 3 hours including taking photos and editing.


13.  Are you wearing trousers right now or jogging pants / PJ bottoms?

* PJ bottoms, I am such a lazy ass. Hahaha


14. What are you most proud of in life?

* I am proud of what I achieved and being independent on a young age.


So here are my confessions. I tag everyone who read this post. Till' next time :)



XoXo,

every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...