Saturday 2 November 2013

OCTOBER FAVOURiTES

November has arrived and I was determined to do monthly favourites so here are the products that made it to my October top list:

Mac Candy Yum Yum- I hate matte lipstick but I just couldn't resist its colour. I know its too bright for autumn/winter but you can still get away with it during nights outs with subtle smokey eye. Or if you are like me who likes bold colour on your lips, this lipstick is also perfect for everyday wear.But remember, its matte so thus who dislikes dry feeling on their lips my advice is to avoid this :)




Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold- I've been using it religiously as a base for smokey eye make up or on its own for simple everyday use. It glides easily to the eyelids and the colour is just so beautiful. The photos can not do any justice to how gorgeous it is.







Soap and Glory Night and Flight Moisturiser- I use it everynight (obviously) after my serum. Its consistency is so light for a moisturiser and absorbed by your skin easily but it hydrates your skin very well. As the rest of the Soap and Glory products, this smells amazing and addicting.


Mark Hill Straight-o-holic Extreme Styling Spray- Works like magic to my wavy hair. Trust me, I've tried high end brands and this works better. Just follow the instructions on the bottle and you will have salon straight hair. Plus side is, it protects your hair as well from heat. Amazing right?







The Body Shop Amazonian Wild Lily Body Mist - The smell is too light and will remind you of spring. Great for everyday use plus its very affordable with its price under £10. The downside is the scent goes off easily but since it comes in a 100ml bottle, you can respray as much as you like.


Yankee Candle Apple and Pine Needle- This was a gift to me a year ago and hasn't used it really. But I rediscovered it a few weeks back and started using it since I have no more candles. The smell gives you a cozy feeling of cold nights. I've been using this almost every night when I am at home and it lasts for ages


MARVEL Agents of SHIELD- Since I'm a Marvel kid, I instantly fell in love with it just by its title. 90s kid can relate :) It is shown on Chanel 4 and on most Friday nights but can also vary.

Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...