Monday 4 November 2013

SUGAR CRUSH

I first discover the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush last summer and bought the body buttercream. During that time, the smell of it is just to heavy for me because it is summer and I always associate summer with light florally smell. As the days turn colder and my skin is getting drier each day (ugghh) I decided to give it a try and taddahhh, I fell head over heels inlove with it. So much that I love it that I bought the body wash as well.

The smell of the sugar crush is a distinctive lime with so much sweetness in it. I feel like that if I use it in the mornings, the lime scent makes me feel like i'm so re energised. Due to its sweetness, is is perfect as well for night time use. Actually, I'm just looking for any excuses to use anytime of the day as the smell is so addicting as it is.




What I like about the body buttercream is its consistency is not as light as lotions and not as heavy a bodybutters. It is sort of in between which makes it perfect. It is also absorbed easily by the skin which is a plus factor as most of us don't have the luxury of time to wait especially during winter.





The body wash is as addicting as the buttercream with regards to its smell. It just makes my shower time much more enjoying and something to look forward to when I'm to lazy to get up. It also leaves your skin a sweet smell and a silky feel. So the next time you encounter this sweet thing, have a sniff and you may like it as well. Till' next time.


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. I have the Smoothie Star buttercream from Soap and Glory but this one also looks heavenly - and I love the packaging too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...