Saturday 23 November 2013

MY LOVE FOR GiNGER

As I recently posted about the Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Hand Cream, you may know that I am currently hooked with ginger scents. Surprisingly, I received a parcel from my brother and what a joy that it contains the Origins Ginger For Two Gift Set. I was actually eyeing to buy the Origins Ginger Cloud Smoothing Body Balm but I was withholding my self as it is too expensive for a body moisturiser. These two are my first products from Origins as well. Anyway, the Ginger for Two contains a 125ml Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream and a 50ml Ginger Essence Sensuous Body Scent. The packaging is in a simple cream colour with light bronze details which makes it look chic and expensive.


A review of Origins Ginger Body Souffle and Body Scent including photos


The Souffle has a very nice texture to it. It is light but creamy and moisturises your skin very well. It is also absorbed easily by your skin. I will absolutely buy another one when mine will finish as it is very lovely. And I will blame my brother for introducing me to this one. The body scent gives a very nice aroma as well which compliments the souffle very well. When used together, the scent really lasts for a long while. Like if I go out and come back a few hours later, I can still smell the scent in my bedroom. I also find the scent very relaxing but energising at the same time. It is warm but cool and strong but tranquil. The scent has a very distinct and unique mixture of scents which makes you crave for it. I just think that it is amazing and I just want to hit my self why I just known this product.

Overall, I really like this products even though they are quite expensive for me as I am loving both as of the moment. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of ginger, these products sound fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are really lovely and smells amazing. You should give it a try :) Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...