Friday 1 November 2013

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free

I was scouring the beauty section of John Lewis the other day and I stumble upon the Laura Mercier Counter. Crucify me, but I was never a fan of this brand before. Was is an operative word. I actually was looking for a moisturiser since the weather has turn cold therefore a good moisturiser is needed or else my skin will just flake to death. I stumble upon their range of tinted moisturisers and I was immediately sold to their product because of the word oil free. I have a combination skin according to beauty experts and when I use moisturiser, my T-zone will just be an area of so much oiliness so an oil-free product is a heaven sent. Aside from it is oil-free, it also has spf 20 which is a double wow for me. I was then matched by the  lovely counter lady and I settled to the shade blush which is perfect for me.







On application, the moisturiser is very light and glides easily. I used the real technique buffing brush but application with your fingers works perfectly fine as well. Since it is tinted, it will provide you coverage so foundation is really not needed when you are opting for a natural look or for everyday use. It provides a sheer coverage so blemishes will still be visible but it is buildable. A concealer will also be handy.

This moisturiser, I think, works best for someone who is looking for a moisturiser with a bit of coverage or those who don't like the feel of oil on their beauty products. Overall, this tinted mosituriser is a really good buy and a little goes a long way. It comes in a 50 ml easy squeeze tube. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE THiNG07

2 comments:

  1. i finished one of these, and probably buy another one. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good product. A must-have for daily use.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...