Friday 29 November 2013

NOVEMBER FAVOURiTES

November, for me, is gone like a blink of the eye. Everything happens so fast but still it remains an awesome month. One month has passed since I started blogging and gained more than 2500 pageviews within a month. I know this is nothing for most of you but for a starting blogger like me, it means a lot. It feels like someone out there is appreciating or reading my thoughts and it feels amazing. Anyway, enough of my ramblings and here are the products that I've been loving throughout November.




The Bodyshop Ginger Sparkle Body Wash- This is not a surprise at all as I have been loving ginger-y scents as of the moment. You might notice that I already done 2 posts with regards to products with lovely ginger smell which you can found in here and here. This is my second bottle of this body wash since the first one is almost running out. Yup, that is how much I love using this.



Bareminerals Renew & HYdrate Eye Cream- This just keeps my under the eyes area well moisturised. It is helps me to apply my concealer very smoothly without creasing. It also reduced any darkness in my eye area. A little goes a long way as well so it will last you for ages. As the rest of the Bareminerals products, this contains real minerals which are health to your skin.


Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturiser- I've done a post about this which can be found here. This is just lovely. I wonder how will I live without this. This is a work of perfection. It is an oil-free products so it doesn't block your pores. An excellent product I shall say. Lovely tinted and gives a dewy finish.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Cream- A must have for dry lips. A bit expensive than usual lip balms but really hydrates your puckers very well. It is also good to use pre-application of any lip products. I use it as well before going to sleep and my lips will be so hydrated when I wake up. It also offers SPF 20+++ to help protect our lips from sun damage through UVB and UVA.


URBAN DECAY Naked Basics Palette- Between Christmas shopping, working, and accompanying girlfriend to prenatal appointments, its been a busy November. I find the Naked Basic Palette really easy to use to do a quick and easy smokey eyes. It got all lovely basic shades and you can never go wrong in using them. It is also small enough to stash on your make up bag.


TANGLE TEEZER- Just makes my hair so smooth and tangled free. I just wondered how my hair survive without using this before. I use it before bedtime and brush my hair hundred times hopefully as I am not really counting. Haha I also carry it in my handbag all the time. I know asos has some brilliant new designs for tangle teezers and you can check them out.


YSL Arty Ring- I have it for quiet some time but just been pushed aside for the past few months and rediscovered it again. It is just a lovely ring and always adds glamour to any outfits. I got this from net-a-porter during their sale so I have this cheaper than its usual price. I always love sale and who doesn't?


Hope you enjoy my favourites. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. The ring looks amazing I seen a collection of these on instagram just love the design x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my tangle teezer - I have a large one on the dressing table and a travel one for the handbag! Really want to try the Basics palette too, I have the original one but the basics is a great size for travelling.
    Kat xx
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you :) The basics is just so easy to carry around. Xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard quite a lot of good things about the tangle teaser, I'll have to have a look into it.
    I'm loving gingerbread scents at the moment too. They just smell so nice, homely and Christmassy.

    Rosie x | eatreadglam.wordpress.com

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quiet agree, the gingerbread smell is just so festive. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...