Friday 8 November 2013

STiLA iN THE GARDEN PALETTE

A confident woman knows her inner beauty will captivate you, and her eyes will mesmerize you- Sarah Lucero

I was looking for some new eyeshadows and was searching high and low for the perfect ones. I came across with the Stila ones and I know that its In The Light Palette has been hyped the past few months. But I don't want to get that palette because to be honest, I have so many nude eyeshadows. I then saw the In The Garden Palette. I think my timing is wrong in buying this palette since I thought the eyeshadows are too springy or summery. How wrong I was. It is so lovely. I think its a year round eyeshadow palette.





The In The Garden Palette has 10 eyeshadow shades. It comes with 2 light shades which are matte and good for highlighting your eyebrows or the inner corner of the eyes. The other eight eyeshadows are shimmery and metallic in finish. It also comes with a leaflet with tutorials on how to use the eyeshadows. The leaflet is really helpful and the outcomes of the looks are great. The eyeshadows are more of a greenish, brownish, bluish and plummish shades hence its name.





Since I am bad in describing colour, I got the following description in Stila website and have added some of my own description as well.
CHINOIS- A matte creamy eyeshadow and great in highlighting the inner corner of the eyes for a bright-eyed look
NECTAR- A matte creamy beige colour which is good to use as eyeshadow base.
BREEZE- A shimmery beige with a hint of light green
HONEY- Metallic bronze gold
BARK- A shimmery taupe that is more of a dark green for me
SAGE- A shimmery translucent green (my personal favourite in the palette)
FREESIA- Shimmery violet blur which looks like navy blue for me
MOSS- Dark olive green shimmery eyeshadow. Great to use for adding depth for green smokey eye
ROSETTE- Metallic pink violet
JUNIPER- Deep shimmery forest green colour


It also comes with smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in the shade starfish. As I am not really using dark eyeliners as it does not suit me, I can't give any comment about this. All I know that it is a lovely, glittery black eyeliner with a hint of green and gold.

The downside of this palette, for me, is its packaging. It looks flimsy and tacky since it is only cardboard considering its price. It does not come with a mirror as well so its not that convenient to bring if you are always on the go. Other than that, the shades are all lovely and has a good staying power on my eyelids. Till' next time.


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

3 comments:

  1. i love the colors. i think they'll look good on you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty but I agree the packaging is a big let down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, tha packaging could be a lot better but still the eyshadows are lovely :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...