Monday 18 November 2013

LiP LACQUER

As I constantly rant about my dry lips, I am a fanatic of lip lacquers as they are not very drying to my lips. I love everything that feels light and jelly in my lips. It is in my psyche that anything that is not pure solid is moisturising for my lips. I've encountered the Estee Lauder's Pure Colour High Intensity Lip Laquer around a month ago and I never parted with them since then. They are just the best lip products for me.

Estee Lauder's Lip Lacquers review on the colors fuschia flash and mirrored mauve including swatches






The Estee Lauder's Lip Lacquer comes in a packaging that looks like a lip gloss and is very pretty. On application, it feels like a lipgloss without the sticky feeling. It glides very easily on the lips. It is very pigmented and one or two application will be enough to give a full coverage. It gives the full impact of a lipstick with a glossy, brilliant finish without the drying effect. It is easy to apply and doesn't smudge anywhere. Estee Lauder claims that their lip lacquers contains Vitamin C and E and lip conditioners in which I totally agree since every time I use them, I do not need to use any lip balms and my lips are not dry. This is a plus factor for everyone who suffers from dry lips and especially with our cold weather. The wear time for these lip lacquers are 4 to 5 hours which is good enough. The lip lacquers are also very handy to bring around and is not messy so it is not a pain to stash in your bag.

Mirrored Mauve

Fuschia Flash

Estee Lauder offers a wide range of colours for this product. I've chosen the Mirrored Mauve and Fuchsia Flash. The Mirrored Mauve gives an almost pinking neutral shade and is great for everyday use all year round. The Fuchsia Flash is a bright pink to colour which is fantastic to use for parties and night outs or for those who loves to wear bright and bold colours. 

The price is bit dearer but the product lasts for a long time and is very comfortable to wear. Overall, this one is another great product from Estee Lauder which is worth every penny and is highly recommended. I will surely buy more colour from this range. Till' next time.


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...