Wednesday 13 November 2013

FALL/WiNTER ESSENTiALS

As autumn has finally arrived and winter is just looming over the corners, here are my essentials to keep me warm during our long cold months:


BEANiE and WOOL HAT- I love my beanie and I got it very cheap from primark. I love its dark cherry colour and big pompom at the end. It is also thick so its doing its job to keep my head warm. Honestly, I've been wearing it almost everytime I am out. As for my wool hat, I got it from Marks and Spencer. Whilst going to their food section, I happened to pass this hat and I feel inlove once I tried it. Its navy blue in color with black leather ribbon at the centre whic makes the style sort of YSL-ic. I have a blue coat from topshop which is the exact shade of the hat, so it is a heaven sent really :)



SCARF- I am one of those annoying people who wears scarf all year round. This fall, I have a strange liking for tartan scarf maybe because it is on trend. I'm looking for an everyday one as a burberry scarf will be to precious for me to use daily. Thank God for Topshop that I found this beige tartan scarf which is perf in everyway. It is thick sans the itchy feeling of some wool scarf. The material is acrylic with a wool-effect. Because of its beige colour, it is easy to match with any outfit. This is already sold out in the Topshop website which is to be expected because of the Tartan trend this season plus this scarf is really cosy. But I can still see it in-store, so hurry if you want to buy one.




CHELSEA BOOTiES- I got this boots from Zara since last September. I love its chic style which remind me of Acne booties without the hefty price tag. It is almost flat as well so its really comfy to use. I am not sure if this is still in their website. This boots comes in two colours which are black and berry. I chose the black one as it is easier to match with any outfits but the berry one is lovely as well.




SOCKS- I always love the Topshop socks because they are cool and quirky. I got some during spring  which comes in lighter colour. How glad am I when they also have a different range for autumn/winter. It always makes me feel girly and cute. It also adds swankiness to any outfit. They are £3 each or 3 pairs for £8. For cheaper alternative, I think Dorothy Perkins are also selling an almost same style of these socks.





COMFY TiGHTS- If you are always cold like me, these tights are for you. They have this fleece lining in the inside which makes it very warm and so cosy to use. I got mine very cheaply from Tesco and Primark for £3 each I think :)


TREGGiNGS- These are leggings that are so thick that it can be considered as trousers thus the name treggings. I think it is a cross-over of leggings and jeans. The first one is black which is high-waisted. It is great to pair with cropped knitwears. The thick band at the waist makes the design uber chic. The second one has a houndstooth print with a slit the end at each side. I bought this just to have a variety from my jeans and black leggings. Both of these are from Topshop :)





How about you? What are your fall/winter essentials?


Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...