Wednesday 6 November 2013

ESSiE WiNTER 2013 COLLECTiON

I confess that I am a fanatic of the Essie nail polishes. I religiously buy their nail polishes and is always excited for their collections for every season. But as I looked at my nail polishes collection,I realised that I have way too many. Because of this, these days, I always stay away from the Essie counter. But today is a different day, I made up hundreds of excuses just to go to their counter and succumb to buy one bottle only. As I was looking, I saw this gorgeous pack of three miniature bottles for their winter collection and I swear I did not even hesitate to buy it. What I like about it I think it is more reasonable for me to buy miniature ones which are 5mls each than the full bottle as I can surely finish them.







The winter collection comes in three colours. These are shearling darling, parka perfect, and toggle to the top. The shearling darling is the perfect berry shade for autumn. It is this dark plummy red colour that makes your nails so lovely and posh. The parka perfect is a grayish blue-toned colour with small specs of silver glitters. The glitters are not so obvious so it is perfect for everyday use. The toggle to the top is red to berry coloured with large reg glitters. I think it is perfect for night outs and parties which there will be plenty during the Christmas season. It just gives the perfect oomph for your nails.

Overall, I believe this is a good buy since you will have three lovely shades in which you can wear for various occasions. The price is always  a bit dearer for your normal nail polishes but Essie really last long on my nails. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. These are so nice! i love essie polishes x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...