Wednesday 21 January 2015

ZOEVA NEW EiGHT BRUSHES

New-Zoeva-Brushes

To beauty fanatics, I think by now you already have seen photos loitering everywhere about the Zoeva New 8 Brushes. Yes, that is right. Zoeva has added 8 new brushes to their already good range of brushes. That alone makes me so excited. Receiving a parcel with the brand's distinct box has taken my excitement to a new level. With the new 8 brushes, Zoeva has now a range of 50 professional makeup tools. Impressive isn't it. I jotted down a quick rundown and my thoughts on the new brushes.

129 Luxe Fan*- I am actually on the market for a long time for a fan brush as I think it will be perfect to apply highlighters. Some of the fan brushes that I found are either too expensive to my price expectation for a fan brush or the price is reasonable but the quality is not. This one however costs 10.80Euro and the quality is really good. Zoeva describes that the 129 Luxe Fan is as soft as the infamous Karl Lagergeld pet Choupette. It is so soft on the skin when used. It applies highlighter and blushes so beautifully and naturally on the cheeks.

109 Face Paint*- I am quiet excited for this brush. As a person who is practicing contouring at the moment, I sfind it difficult to handle cream contouring products. This brush is is flat and slim. It has a lot of bristles as well which makes it pick up enough products to contour. This brush helps creates a nice illusion of shadow for the face. I really enjoyed contouring using this brush.

114 Luxe Face Focus*- This brush is a flat, flame shaped highlighter brush. It is very useful in putting highlighters on top of your cheekbones, on the bridge, and on your cupid's bow. It is small enough to deliver enough highlight to these areas without being OTT. It is also useful to apply powder on top of your concealer for your under eye area.

107 Powder Polish*- Now this brush got me so intrigued. It looks to big to be a liquid foundation brush but also small and so compact to be a powder brush. This however is used to apply loose powder foundation. Its dome shaped and compact bristles helps apply powder easily and evenly. I use it apply setting powder and gives a beautiful, polished finish.

New-Zoeva-Brushes-Review

112 Face Curve*- I am not a big fan of flat foundation brushes. I am more of a buffing brush girl when it comes to applying liquid foundation. This however is very soft yet compact which makes it quiet unique to most flat foundation brushes that I find so stiff. I am still loyal to my other foundation brushes but I find myself reaching for the Face Curve brush and use its tapered tip to evenly apply foundation around the nose and mouth area.

220 Luxe Grand Shader*- This is a bigger version or you usual eyeshadow brush. It helps you apply an eyeshadow in a quick and easy step. What I find it really useful is to use it as a blending brush. Becuase of its is big and dome-shaped, it helps me blend eyeshadows effortlessly.

310 Spot Liner*- I've never seen an eyeliner brush as small as this. As it is so small yet the bristles are so compact, it helps apply eyeliner so precisely and easy even to a novice in eyeliners like me.

325 Luxe Brow Light*- This brush is designed to adapt to the natural shape of our eyebrows. It is made to apply highlights evenly to our browbones as the brow contours suits the under of our brows perfectly.

Amongst all the eight brushes, my personal favourites and what I think you can get more use of are the 129 Luxe Fan, 109 Face Paint, 114 Luxe Face Focus, and 107 Powder Polish. Saying that, all eight brushes have an amazing quiality like the rest of other Zoeva brushes. The new Zoeva brushes are now available to purchase. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



24 comments:

  1. I now have serious brush envy! Can I make it until the end of January without breaking my spending ban? It just got harder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Ellen, just a few more days before January ends and you can indulge yourself again to all the pretties. Xx

      Delete
  2. I need all these brushes! Although I wouldn't know where to begin with a fan brush. They all sound amazing and fairly affordable! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are really on the affordable side for its price. I use the fan brush for highlights. Xx

      Delete
  3. You make me want all these brushes and I have a serious brush envy in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah these look amazing, I've always wanted to try the Zoeva brushes.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Zoeva brushes Jess. The quality and price are both good. Affordable brushes with good quality. Xx

      Delete
  5. I recently got a Zoeva Brush set that comes with the face paint brush and it's lovely. So I'm now tempted to buy the vegan version to use with my Soleil Tan de Chanel. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you start using their brushes, you can't stop lusting over all their other brushes. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love Zoeva brushes, such a great quality and affordable! Definitely will be picking up some new ones. x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love their brushes as it is price reasonably and the quality is really good. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love Zoeva brushes as it is affordable and the quality is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of these new brushes!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are so pretty, I adore my Rose Gold ones!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. O M G You lucky thing these are absolute candy to my eyes, I am holding out until payday but it's SO HARD xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually on the verge of ordering myself. Luckily the postman arrived on time. Xx

      Delete
  11. If I like the Rose Gold set I've ordered I'll definitely be in the market for more Zoeva brushes :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || Palette Giveaway: Urban Decay, Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will surely love the Rose Gold Set from Zoeva Jas. Xx

      Delete
  12. I haven't got round to trying these brushes yet :( but they look amazing! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them Rebecca. Their brushes are amazing. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...