Saturday 17 January 2015

PLAYLiST: CURRENTLY LiSTENiNG


I am a big fan of music although I don't claim to have a good taste in it. My music preferences varies and mostly depending on my moods. I am a big fan of spotify and creates endless playlists. Looking back in what songs I mostly listened to in 2015, it is a variety of old and new ones. PS Please do recommend songs that you have been currently inlove with.

Take Me To Church by Hozier- This track is a Victoria Secret Fashion Show induced one. I heard this before and somehow it didn't catch my attention. I then listened to it again during the said Fashion Show and I'm hooked, line, and sinker. There is a lot of controversy with regards to the song and I don't want to wade the muddy waters. I can just say that the tune is awesome and I find the lyrics quiet a good confession of love.

Seeing Stars by BORNS- This is a great song and I don't know why it's not famous. The lyrics is awesome and the tune is insane. There is a certain appeal to it and breathes pure joy and romance. PS: I can't find this in iTunes or Spotify which is a shame. I have just been enjoying it through Youtube which is another shame as I cannot really add it to my playlist and have to open YT just to listen to it. Other than that, this is a great song.

In your Arms by Nico and Vinz- This playlist is becoming soppy but I really love the meaning of this song. It has an upbeat and a catchy rhythm to it that made me press the repeat button several times the first time I heard it. The voices of Nico and Vinz has also a unique soothing tone which makes the song more appealing.



Blank Space by Taylor Swift- because who doesn't love a bit of Taylor Swift. I have been a big of Taylor since she started. Way back when most of her songs are country music. Branching out to pop made her a more versatile artist for me. What I really love about Blank Soace is its music video in which I find really hilarious.

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance- The first few seconds of this song reminds me of Crystalised by The XX. It also brings me the same euphoric effect when I listen to this song. Stolen Dance is a good accoustic rock song that is lovely and understated.

Photograph and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran- Actually, the whole X album is amazing. Thinking Out Loud is actually recommended to me by Ryan before it was famous and holds a very special place in my heart. Photograph is somewhat bittersweet to me. Ed Sheeran is a brilliant artist and deserves all the kudos.

*Blank Space and Seeing Stars are not included in the playlist below as both are not available in Spotify. Coldplay and Sam Smith are added for good measure.


So these are my current top favourite songs of the moment. Do you like any of the above mentioned songs? Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. I definitely loove both 1989 and X albums! Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift are two of my favourite singers! Actually, you're reminding me that I'm going to Ed's concert in a week! How exciting is it?!
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky girl! I hope you'll have a great time. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love take me to church it's such a catchy song.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is always on repeat on my playlist. Xx

      Delete
  3. You have a great selection of music. Take me to Church is one of obesession atm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well personally I think you have great taste haha, I love stolen dance and ed sheeran is always a winner in my eyes. I really like take me to church too, I didn't hear on vic secrets but might have to youtube that ;) xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! I think Hozier perfomed before Taylor Swift in the VS Fashion Show. Xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I do too! I am nosey what other people are listening to. Xx

      Delete
  6. I miss Taylor Swift being on my spotify :(! I am currently addicted to Up Town Funk!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the music video of Uptown Funk. Xx

      Delete
  7. Great post!
    http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm rubbish with music, and have the narrowest tastes...but Ed Sheeran has my heart. I've played it non stop!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice music collection, I have been loving 'take me to church ' as well.
    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...