Thursday 15 January 2015

CLARiNS iNSTANT LiGHT LiP BALM PERFECTOR

Clarins-Instant-Light-Lip-Balm-Perfector

I know it is still winter but for the beauty world, spring collections are starting to emerge. The Clarins Garden Escape Spring Collection launched last Monday, the 12th of January 2015. In the collection, I am most excited about the Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector. Does it ring a bell? It is the sister of the much-hyped Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in which I am overly-obsessed as well.

Clarins-Instant-Light-Lip-Balm-Perfector-Swatches

The Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector* comes in six different shades. The packaging is so luxurious for a lip balm. The cover comes in a very light gold and the bottom part is the colour of the lip balm in which I always love when it comes to lipwear packaging. It is slim, sleek, and perfect to carry around as it won't take a lot of space. Its ingredients consists of having mango, shea, Vitamin E, and natural peptide making it so moisturing on the lips. Clarins also claims that this lip balm gives a plumping effect and feel on the lips due to its intense hydration.

On application, the Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector feels very moisturising but light on the lips. It doesn't have the sticky, tacky feel on it but instead it is just so comfortable on the lips. It doesn't tug on the lips and just feels so soft almost like a gel on application. The lip balm's colour payoff is very sheer on the lips. The darkest is 05 Red but it still remains sheer. It has a glossy finish balanced by its sheer colour. The sheer colour just somehow adapts to the natural colour of your lips and gives a nice tint to it. It also smells and tastes so sweet, delicious, and addicting. It is perfect for those who are looking for a more natural look on the lips whilst never drying the lips. This has been on constant use from the moment I got it.  Personally, I really love it  for on my daily use as it gives very good hydration whilst giving a nice, sheer colour on my lips.


Clarins-Instant-Light-Lip-Balm-Perfector-Review

Overall, the Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector is another product that earns a top mark from me. It retails at £18 and sounds dear for a lip balm but when you try it, you can justify the price. There are also other amazing products from the Garden Escape Collection in which I am excited to try and I will report back immediately. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


18 comments:

  1. Clarins Spring collection looks super pretty and these lip balms sound really nice! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their whole collection is indeed pretty and these lip balms are so perfect. Xx

      Delete
  2. Your framing in your photographs are really good and the lip balms seem really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous and the formula sounds like ti would be perfect for my lips. Need to try these out as soon as possible x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the formula. I love this type of hydrating lipsticks. Xx

      Delete
  4. These look so nice! I love their lipglosses, can't wait to try these! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will surely love this esp if you love the lip gloss already. Xx

      Delete
  5. These look gorgeous especially with your perfect photos! I really want to try this when I don't want a deep colour on my lips, it seems ideal for summer! xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours look beautiful but for £18 it better be amazing. haha I'm gonna have a look at these next time I go shopping. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really need to get myself some of these; thank you so much for sharing. Absolutely love your photographs <3

    Love Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...