Saturday 3 January 2015

THE POST-HOLiDAY CATCH-UP


I know it is crazy going shopping the weekend after all the festivities but then things happened like friends wanting to go out shopping and they are so good in persuading that you end up saying yes. I am also itching to see my gal friends so there I was, out and about during one of the busiest weekend over the Christmas season. It was not that bad actually. My friends and I tried to avoid the rush by going out early and keep my self going with coffee, endless coffee.


After all the troubles of shopping, we drop by at Harrods' Canti Prosseco Bar. It is just the same area as the Pizzeria in which there is a singing chef belting out some Italian Opera songs of some sort. My friends and I always joke that the chef loves us as almost everytime we visit the place, the chef always sing. At this time however, there was no singing and we are a bit disappointed and unloved. The place is packed which is often the case especially during weekend. It is not the cosiest place to have a chat but we love the place. We ordered our usual which is tiramisu. The tiramisu in this place is so good and heavenly. It is just divine. We accompanied this with  the place own label Rose Wine. It is not the perfect combination but I really their love tiramisu and rose wine is always perfect so just excuse me this time. It is a great way to sum up our days and catch up with our lives as we really don't get to see each other as often as we want to.

How's your weekend during the Festive Season?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tiramisu looks delicious and looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh! Tiramasu is seriously the way to me heart. Heaven in a dish! The pink champagne looks like a nice pairing, btw ;) Happy New Year to you girlie <3

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I really love it as well especially this tiramisu. Xx

      Delete
  4. Ooooo gorgeous! A rose and tiramisu can never go wrong! I love my rose and moscatos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great place and the tiramisu looks delicious x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...