Sunday 11 January 2015

THE POST-FESTiViTY PAMPER

Pamper-Treats

I think by now, reality has settled back to our lives. Gone are the food comas, the wonderful days lounging in pjs, and all the excitement for the Festive Season. If you are like me who had a manic festive season, all you could think probably by now is a good pamper session. I have been doing a lot of pamper sessions for myself and in the comfort of my own place. Instead of treating yourself and spending moolahs in spas, you could have a nice pamper treat without costing too much money.

What's more better way to start your pamper session than having a bath. Lush Bath Bombs are very nice bath companions. They smell amazing and most of them are treats to the eyes due to their wonderful colours. Lush has a wide range of bath products that will suit your preferences. If bath is not your thing and you are more of a shower person or you just want a quick shower after your bath, Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel Sensation is perfect. It is sweet, florally, and so luxurious on the skin. It smells so amazing and the scent also sticks to your skin quiet well. To moisturise, I've fallen inlove again with the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter. It has the perfect combination of sweetness and freshness to its scent. It smells delicious and so addictive. I've been obsessed with this a year ago and then forgot about it. I'm glad that my wandering eyes had spotted it in my recent trip to Boots.

Pamper-Evening-Products

For the face, the Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask is really good and does its job very well. It is a treat to use and leaves your skin so clean and smooth. You can then follow this with the Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Mask for the ultimate pamper experience. My pamper session wouldn't be complete without doing my nails. Pretty nails always makes my day a bit better. My nail polish of choice at the moment is the Essie Sugar Daddy. It is a very pale pink and looks so fresh and clean on the nails. A little bit of something to read and some nice candles burning, like the Diptyque Baies, add a nice touch to your pamper session.

These are some of my most used products when I want to pamper and treat myself. What are your favourite pamper products? Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



15 comments:

  1. I adore Lush bath bombs. It makes my bath exciting and pretty. I hate mundane bath salts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the perfect pamper session. I couldn't wait to get back to London after the holidays purely for a pamper night as my body and skin needed it. Love the products you have here x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need a good pamper after the holiday season. Xx

      Delete
  3. Soap and glory and lush bath bombs never fail


    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque is such a staple in my collection. I absolutely love it as it leaves my skin feeling so good afterwards. It's well worth the money! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really worth it. I really love this mask. It made a big difference to my skin. Xx

      Delete
  5. You've got really good taste in products. I love all of these, although I haven't tried the Aesop cleanser before. Here are my post Christmas cheer up bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rituals is perfection!!

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The masks sounds gorgeous, they are literally the answer to any stress or not so healthy lifestyle haha, I love having fresh pretty nails too though, nothing nice about chipped nails! Mine get so bad sometimes when I run out of time xxx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I also lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle at the moment in which I am not really proud of. Xx

      Delete
  8. Essie Sugar Daddy is such a beautiful shade. I've never tried that shade before but will be picking it up soon. Hopefully it'll look good against my medium skin tone. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Sugar Daddy will look great in any skintone. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...