Wednesday 28 January 2015

THE BUDGET SHEER LiPSTiCKS

Body-Shop-Colour-Crush-Lipstick-Review

When the Body Shop Colour Crush Lipsticks arrived at my doorstep, I had quiet a mix reaction. I am a big lipstick lover that any new releases always get me so excited. On the other hand, Body Shop is not really my first destination when I am looking for make-ups so I really don't know what to expect. I am a big fan of Body Shop's skincare products but never of their make-ups. To feed my curiosity, I think after I opened the parcel, I started trying out the lipsticks.

Body-Shop-Colour-Crush-Lipstick-swatches
Top to Bottom: Sweet Coral, Peachy Pink, Pink Luxe
The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick* has cherry seed oil and marula oil as its ingredients which makes the lipstick very moisturising. It is very creamy and sits comfortably on the lips. It glides on very smoothly and doesn't tag on the lips. As it is moisturising, it is a good choice for the colder months especially if you have dry lips like me. The colour payoff is sheer but can buildable. It also has a glossy finish. The packaging is also quiet clever. The top part replicates the shade of the lipstick. It is more of a fun packaging rather than a chic one. It consists of a metal tube and a plastic covering. The Colour Crush Lipstick retails at £10 which is quite a mid range price but we also all know that Body Shop has always has an amazing discount or sale going on. The shades that I got are 130 Sweet Coral, 200 Peachy Pink, and 245 Pink Luxe. I am looking for pink lipsticks at this point in my life thus the lipsticks are well-appreciated.

Body-Shop-Colour-Crush-Lipstick

If you are looking for a moisturising lipstick and on an affordable range, the Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick should be your choice. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



24 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you, I look to The Body Shop for skin care not make-up but I might have to and get one, they look quite nice! x

    http://itsjustgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing for my dry lips and Iove wearing sheer moisturising lip products on an everyday base, because they are really low maintenance as you can apply without a mirror etc. Love the shades you have here, gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alina. I really love that it is moisturising. Xx

      Delete
  3. I get you about Bodyshop. I always rely on their skincare but I am somehow doubtful about their cosmetics. These lipsticks sound fab though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The three shades are gorgeous and the price is reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't normally think of the Bodyshop either if I'm looking for makeup products. However, these sound great for winter - I am a fan of moisturising, minimal fuss lipsticks at the moment and these would be perfect for work :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will actually be perfect for a more natural look for work. Xx

      Delete
  6. Lately, I've been loving lots of The Body Shop products. Need to give a try these lipsticks aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving sheer lipsticks at the moment so these look right up my street!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also very into sheer lipsticks at the moment. They will be perfect for spring and summer. Xx

      Delete
  8. I haven't tried any of The Body Shop makeup, just like you, never think of this brand when it comes to makeup. But the lipstick sound really nice and the coral shade is upper pretty! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These lipsticks are actually amazing and exceedy expectations. Xx

      Delete
  9. I actually really love body shop make up and the lipsticks are my favourite, I used to like quite a pigmented matte shade but I really love these for summer xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have tried their cosmetics a long time ago. Xx

      Delete
  10. These Body Shop lipsticks look great- will need to try x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  11. This formula sounds so perfect for my dry lips right now. I just love the colors too! I've never paid much attention to TBS makeup but it looks like I've been missing out lol

    Follow me to Fancieland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check these lipsticks beaut! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...