Wednesday 7 January 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW SCENT

Melvita-L'Or-Bio-Eau-de-Toilette

The Melvita L'Or Bio Eau de Toilette came as a nice surprise for the new year. After all the heady and rich Christmas-y scent, my nostrils are searching for something that is new to the senses. Something that is light yet still appropriate for the cold weather. When the L'Or Bio came in my doorstep, I am so excited to try it. It already looks promising and beautiful on the packaging alone.

The Melvita L'Or Bio Eau de Toilette* comes in a 50ml orange-y golden ombre bottle with a gold cap. The packaging is minimalist and reminds me of golden summer rays. It has Italian bergamot, white jasmine, fig leaf, Tiare flower, and Virginian cedar on its ingredients. Just looking at that components you can already tell that the L'Or Bio has a good combination of floral, fresh, and woody scent. I can best describe the scent as light floral with notes of being woody and crispness of some fruity notes on it. It is like a good combination of floral-y scent with a tinge of sensuality and playfulness in it. This combination makes the L'Or Bio a very unique scent. Despite that it is unique, it is something that I am sure will be loved by many. It is also one of those perfume that is an all-rounder. It is light enough for daily use yet strong and sensual enough to use on evenings and special occasions. The scent really lasts quiet well throughout the day. It also feels light when applied and sinks easily to the skin.

Melvita-L'Or-Bio-Eau-de-Toilette-Review

If you are looking for a new scent and want to try something new in the market, the Melvita L'Or Bio Eau de Toilette is worth trying. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



10 comments:

  1. Love the look of the bottle,so pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle is gorgeous and reminds me of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually on the market for a new perfume and this seems to fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a sniff if you find this instore, you might love it. Xx

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this fragrance before but it sounds lovely. 2015 is going to be the year I get into perfume I've decided, so keep the scent posts coming!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this sounds right up my street and a nice change from what I usually wear, I really love the bottle too xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...