Thursday 16 January 2014

MAC AT DUSK Extra Dimension Blush

MAC Extra Dimension Blush in the shade At Dusk is part of their new collection which is Magnetic Nude. This blush shade had been released last April as part of a limited collection but re-released again this time with a different and better formula. I my self is a great fan of MAC's blushers and highlighters. I did a review of some MAC highlighters when I just started blogging.

a review of MAC at dusk blush


The first thing you notice with the Mac At Dusk blush is that it differs in appearance with other MAC blushes. Half of it is embossed with MAC writing whilst the other half is like an elevated wave. It is very pretty to look at. I adore cosmetics with beautiful appearance. On application, it will start as sheer but it is buildable. It gives you a nice natural colour in your cheeks and you can build it up to achieve a bolder look. It has a sheen finish and no glitters which makes it applicable for daytime and everyday use. This blush gives a nice rosey colour to the cheeks like a healthy glow. As it is sheen, I feel like I don't need any highlighter when I am using it. Its wear time is actually good. It lasted for a whooping 8 hours. I did not expect that as it has a sheen finish. Since having this blusher, this becomes my go to blusher as of the moment. It is more expensive than normal MAC blushes but it is really worth every penny.

MAC at dusk blush review

The MAC At Dusk extra dimension blush is a very pretty one which I can highly recommend. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

19 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty! x

    www.amoreforfashion-EN.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blush looks gorgeous, and I love the pattern on it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is prettier when applied! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg its so gorgeous!!i would love to try out some MAC blushes!this one looks beautiful:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so pretty, give this one a go if you are planning to have one. I highly recommend it. Xx

      Delete
  5. The embossing is soooooo pretty! I tend to stay away from shimmery blushers because of my huge pores haha But this is tempting! Lovely pictures too! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not shimerry at all, just sheen. I can't stay away from it. It is just so pretty. Xx

      Delete
  6. This is one of my favourite products ever, near enough wear it everyday! Lovely post
    Lily xx
    lilyannloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wear it everyday. Thank you for the compliment lady. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love the embossed effect.. its gorgeous! I'm in love!!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it too. Thank you for reading my blog. Xx

      Delete
  8. I picked one of these up...I think it's called perfectly poised, which is more peach toned. They definitely live up to my great expectations. I seriously don't think anyone does highlighters as well as MAC.

    xo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiet agree, MAC has a wide range of good highlighters in a reasonable price. Xx

      Delete
  9. This looks beautiful, great post :) been looking for a new blush or highlighter and this looks like it would work as both. I love a pretty looking product too :) xx

    Faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! I had a look at the Extra Dimensions collection the other day in MAC and I loved their eyeshadows!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the eyeshadows from the range as well but have to restrain from buying them. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...