Saturday 18 January 2014

PARiS DiSNEYLAND

I love Paris and I equally love Disneyland. As what they always say, you are never too old for Disney and I am a living embodiment of that quote. Visiting Disneyland always makes me feel giddy with excitement. It is like being a child all over again except that I cannot really wonder around in Disneyland wearing a Princess' costume. Paris Disneyland has also a Walt Disney Studio Park and Animagique is awesome. It is a few minutes train ride from the city centre of Paris. It is easily located and tranport is never a problem. My favourite in all Disneyland is its Small World Castle. I always enjoy the boat ride with the dolls singing in the different languages.

A review of Paris Disneyland








Have you been to Paris Disneyland? What are your thoughts about it? Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. I love Disneyland! I went for the first time a couple of years ago and loved it. I'd always wanted to go as a kid but I think it was better going when I was older because I really appreciated it.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think as a child, it is too much stimulation. As an adult you will enjoy it more. Xx

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to dinseyland but just havent been yet im so jealous that you have been!
    I love youre blog and well done for having 600 followers
    i would love for you to check out my blog
    beth-stocker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill post just what I was looking for: going in November you have made me so excited xx

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it there SO much! We went a couple of years ago and had the most brilliant day! I loved the fireworks at the end best!
    kat xx
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disneyland is really the happiest place on earth. Xx

      Delete
  5. This makes so jealous! I went when I was little but really want to go there again on holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go beaut! It's lovely to go when we're adults. Xx

      Delete
  6. Ohh, it looks so pretty. I've never been but its definitely on my bucket list.
    rumbielove.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing!! I go to Paris next Friday and Disney on Saturday, literally feel like a 5 year old haha So excited!

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will have a fabulous time in Paris beaut! Xx

      Delete
  8. Your pictures make me want to back to Disney so badly! Jealous! Haha. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...