Sunday 26 January 2014

HONGKONG DiSNEYLAND

Last week, I posted about Paris Disneyland and you may know by now how I am hopelessly inlove with Disney. My experience with Disneyland Hongkong is slightly different from the Paris, both are wonderful still. The Flight of Fantasy Parade is really awesome and thank you to my super-friendliness with the Disney Park crew, I got the best spot to watch it. Everything works like clockworks, very organised which makes it an awesome experience. It also offers Mickey's Philharmagic which is a 3D show and it is the best 3D show I attended. You can smell what you see, feel the splash of water and even falls down when Aladdin is riding the magic carpet. It is magical. The best memory I had with Hongkong Disneyland is its magical fireworks. Unlike Paris Disneyland, the fireworks in Hongkong is free. It also starts earlier which is 8PM. The time is perfect for everyone to watch and as what Disney promised, it is spell-binding.

Hongkong-Disneyland-Review


Disneyland-Flight-of-fantasy





Disneyland-Magical-Fireworks

And if you worry about the language, I haven't spoken to any staff who is not fluent with English. Even their tours and shows have a special set which they use the English language. I can honestly say that you will have the time of your life visiting Disneyland Hongkong. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I never even knew Hong Kong had a Disneyland!
    Lucky girl!
    aaamylouxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hongkong is an awesome place, you will love it beaut! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'd love to go to Hong Kong, the fact that they have a Disneyland is an added bonus!

    Rosie x | www.eatreadglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the place. It is just beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with Disney, i really want to go to this one! Looks fab! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go to this one beaut, if you can. You will really enjoy it. Xx

      Delete
  4. awww this is lovely! Going to Disney Land is definitely on my list! Electrik Flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will be able to go to one soon. Xx

      Delete
  5. i had such an amazing time when i went to disneyland, i hope you had as much fun as i did.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the time of my life when I went there. Xx

      Delete
  6. I am so jealous of you! I have only been to Disneyland in Paris, but it is a dream of mine to visit the others, especially Orlando. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing, thanks for getting me in the mood for when I visit Disneyland Florida in may!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!! Isn't Disney so magical? I went to the Disneyworld in Orlando FL a few months ago and can't wait to get back (even though I'm one of the tallest "kids" on the rides oops!)

    http://littlemacbook.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! Luckily for me, I'm petite so I still blend. Haha Xx

      Delete
  9. I love the fireworks at Disney, so magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love it, and I can watch it over and over again. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...