Monday 6 January 2014

COLOUR ME ROSE

I was looking at my lipstick collection the other day and I noticed that most of them are bright and bold. A sudden urge to buy some neutral shades just kick-in and I, being me, impulsively bought some. I tried several neutral shades and came to a conclusion that rose-hued lipsticks suits me best. It is not too pale for my colouring so it still gives a good colour to my lips. I admit that I may have gone just a bit overboard as I purchased 3 rose-coloured lipsticks at the same time.

A review on YSl rose infinite lipstick, Lancome Le Rouge Absolu 06, and Lancome Rouge In LOve 240 lipsticks


The first one and my favourite is YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in the shade Rose Infinite. YSL is my favourite brand when it comes to lipsticks and this is my 8th one. Their lipsticks are so creamy and packaged beautifully. It also last long to me and I can always justify its price with how good their lipsticks are. The Rose Infinity gives a dark-rose hue and very flattering to any skintone.

Ysl rouge volupte rose infinite lipstick review
YSL Rose Infinite

The second and the third one are from Lancome. One is from their Le Rouge Absolu Range in the shade 06 Rose Nu which is also their #1 best seller of this range. I got a sample size of this one and just fell inlove so I got the full-size one. It is packaged chicly in a black tube and there is a rose embossed in the lipstick. It is very moisturising. It gives a dark brownish to red colour in a neutral way.

Lancome Le Rouge Absolu 06

The last one is from the Lancome Rouge in Love Range in the shade 240. Compared to the other two, this gives a more pink shade but still neutral. This is packaged in a silver tube in which I am not a big fan. It still looks beautiful but is just not for me. The lipstick however is gorgeous. It is also mositurising and last ages before the colour fades. It lasts for almost 5 hours with me before it needs re-applying.

Lancome Rouge in Love 240



I know the three are really not that affordable for everyone but they are worth investing. I do believe in quality over quantity. If you are looking for some neutral shades, you might want to try these beauties. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07


8 comments:

  1. Lovely shades! I am not familiar with Lancome lipsticks but I feel like checking them out now.

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have a try at the Lancome lipsticks. They are gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  2. I have that YSL and looooove it. Best lipstick formula around. I discovered a love for Lancome in 2013 but am yet to purchase one of their lipsticks. I think I have to rectify that as they look super creamy and lush! Great post <3

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lancome lipsticks are really creamy. Give it a try and you will surely love it. Xx

      Delete
  3. I think I'm going to have to buy that YSL one I have my eye on!! You enabler!!

    Anoushka
    Anoushkaloves.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of all these!
    Hayley
    www.beautyrambles.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...