Tuesday 14 January 2014

LAURA MERCiER CANDLES & BATH DUET

During holiday season, all the good scents come out from all brands whether its high-end or not. I am always coveting the Holiday Range of Laura Mercier. I always have a sniff whenever I saw them in-store but I can't seem to part with my money as they are expensive. I can't imagine spending those amounts for candles or bath salts. Sales arrived and I'm not really keen to buy anything. I luckily come into SpaceNK and I found out that the Laura Mercier's votive sampler candles and Creme Brulee Duets are on half price. Well, it doesn't need re-thinking and I bought the two. I consider it a great bargain and gushes with excitement about it.


Laura Mercier Votive Candles Sampler and Creme Brulee Bath Duet

The Laura Mercier Votive Candle Sampler Collection comes with the famous scents of the brand which are Creme Brulee, Fresh Figs, Ambre Vanille and an exclusive scent which is Tarte Au Citron. I love the quartet candle samples as I can have 4 different scents for a fraction of the price of the full-size one. The candles already smell amazing even without lighting them. As you can guess with the names, the candles smell of festive foods which are so cosy and amazing. It comes in a brown glass tumbler which makes it appear more luxurious when you light the candles. My personal favourite is creme brulee. It just smells so homely and delicious. Each candle comes in a 70g travel size.


Laura Mercier Candles in Creme Brulee, Fresh Figs, Ambre Vanille, and tarte Au Citron

The Creme Brulee bath duet consists of bath salts and souffle body cream. Each is packaged in a clear jar with silver covers and are 150 grams each. The baths salts are really luxurious. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and silky. Whilst you are in the bath, the creme brulee scent will just tease your senses. It's a beautiful experience paired with the Creme Brulee candle. The body cream is creamy and leaves your skin a fabulous scent. It's scent is rich but very pleasant. You can still smell it after few hours of application. On application, you just need a few amount and it covers a wide area. It also sinks quickly and leaves your skin very silky and smooth.


Laura-Mercier-Creme-Brulee-Bath-Salt-and-Body-Souffle

I consider these my boxing day bargains and 12 months from now, I will be buying these Laura Mercier votive candles and bath duet again. Till' next time :)





XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07


10 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore mine! It smells divine.Would love to try the candles :)

    Anoushka
    Anoushkaloves.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks amazing and soooo lush! But I agree with you, I can never seem to part with my monies with things like these! lol You have an awesome blog! xx

    Fernanda @ ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your pictures are divine! I need to try some of her candles! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, I'll look out for those bargains next year as I've browsed SpaceNK but they don't have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it when their sale started and I think it sold out quickly. Xx

      Delete
  5. I'm so annoyed I didn't just pick these up when I saw them - majorly jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...