Wednesday 22 January 2014

YSL BABYDOLL MASCARA and SHU EUMURA EYELASH CURLER

YSL Baby Doll Mascara and Shu Eumura Eyelash curler are my lashes saviour. You see, I  am blessed with thick, long lashes but never fluttery. My lashes are just straight and it is frustrating. My genetics just refuse to give me fluttery and flirty lashes. I am really glad that I met these two and I have been sticking to them both since then.

YSL Babydoll Mascare and Shu Eumura Eyelash Curler


The Shu Eumura eyelash curler is the first eyelash curler that I tried. It gives me a very good impression after first usage that it left me no room to seek other eyelash curlers. My Shu Eumura eyelash curler comes in a stainless steel and it is apparently handmade for precision. That is amazing. It also has a silicone padding which gives a stronger grip to the lashes. When you buy the eyelash curler, it comes with an extra silicone padding so that you can replace it when the other one wears out. Due to the silicone padding, you can assure yourself that it is safe to use and will not accidentally hurt your self. The Shu Eumura eyelash curler appears durable and well-made. It can be use with a great ease even for beginners like me.

A review on the new and improved Shu Eumura Eyelash Curler

The YSL Babydoll Mascara is just my favourite of all mascaras. As I always raved with other YSL products, the packaging just makes you feel like a princess as it is so luxurious. On application, it just gives your lashes more volume and it makes my lashes longer. It does not clamp my lashes together, instead it gives you a longer, thicker lashes almost like you are wearing false lashes. It just coats my lashes beautifully. What I really like about this mascara is even if it is not waterproof, it does not smudge easily despite of wearing it for a long time. Despite that it does not smudge easily, it is easy to remove and does not leave any marks. It does not irritate my eyes as well in which I do find with other mascaras.

A review of YSL Babydoll Mascara

Overall, the Shu Eumura Eyelash Curler and the YSL Babydoll Mascara gives me a full, flattery lashes in which I always dreamed of. For its price tag, both definitely delivers what it is advertised for. I highly recommend both. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

9 comments:

  1. I love love love my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers. Sometimes I heat them a little with my hairdryer for extra curl and hold. So desperate to try the YSL mascara, it sounds amazing and as you say, the packaging is stunning. Lovely post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try heating mine then. Thank you for that awesome tip and definitely give this mascara a try. Xx

      Delete
  2. Always heard raved reviews about ysl mascara. To the comment above ... Had no idea that you could heat your eyelash curler!!! Is it stupid that I found that exciting?! Life of a bblogger! :-)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes the two of us. We have to definitely try that trick. Xx

      Delete
    2. It makes such a difference! Don't heat it for too long though - just a few seconds. Burnt eyelids are not fun. xx

      Delete
  3. Baby Doll is my favorite mascara of all time. It's just perfection. I'm really interested in that eyelash curler as I've heard soo much about it! <3

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try this eyelash curler beaut, it's awesome. Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my Gosh that packaging is stunning, I Love it :)

    Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...