Wednesday 8 January 2014

LOREAL EVERSLEEK

I know I am so late with this product. The Loreal Eversleek range has been hyped starting summer but I refuse to try it. I suffered from badly-damaged hair before due to changing hair products very often. I just got back my healthy hair over a year ago and I really don't want to disturb the balance of my hair by changing hair products again. But it feels like these shampoos kept on calling my name. So I stood in its display stand for a good 15 minutes (I'm not joking) and trying to choose what shall I get from their wide range. I settled for the anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner. I got these two a few weeks back but did not write about it immediately as I want to test it throroughly before recommending.


A review on the new Loreal eversleek shampoo and conditioner and its no sulphate and no silicone


As I was selecting from the Loreal's Eversleek range, 4 words stood out and got me curious. It's No Sulphate and No Silicone just get my attention. When i got home I research for what benefits this will give to my hair. According to write ups, Sulphates makes your shampoo bubbly and makes your hair squeeky clean. That is good right? But sulphates can strip off your natural oils and actually damage your hair through repeated usage. This seriously got me into thinking as I wash my hair almost daily. On another hand, silicone makes your hair soft and shiny. Good again, isn't it. But silicone build-up can be impenetrable which blocks out your hair from getting nutrients. To sum it up, these two are bad boys for your hair.




On application, I find it that during the first few usages I have to use more shampoo than usual as the shampoo doesn't produce enough bubbles as it is Sulphate-free. I want a very bubbly shampoo, mind you. But later on, I get use to it and just use the right amount. the shampoo still produce bubbles, don't worry. The conditioner is very lovely and both smells amazing. During my first use, I immediately notice that my hair is lighter but remains soft. I noticed that my hair is not weighed down by excessive oiliness which I realised that it is not my hair natural oils but the silicone. These two really keeps my frizzy hair at bay.

I can now finally understand why there are so many people that love these products. It works impressively with your hair and it is in a normal range price tag. You can even get it in 3 for 2 offers in Boots. Till' next time.


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

7 comments:

  1. I haven't used these yet either, but have been looking at them every time I go shopping! After reading how good they actually are for your hair I will give them a try :) lovely post xx

    Faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never heard of this range in the Loreal brand, sounds pretty good!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I think the eversleek is not as famous ad the others from the range but is amazingly keeps my hair in its good condition. Xx

      Delete
  3. Great review. I'm going to pick this up next time I'm in town. I hate my hair feeling heavy and frizzing up so I'm definitely going to give this a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Give this range a try beaut as it is keeps my frizzy hair at bay. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...