Tuesday 28 January 2014

MAC EYESHADOW QUAD1

You might wonder why there is a number 1 at the end of my title. That is not a typo. It is just that my idiotic brain cannot cope with big palettes. Instead of buying the 15 pan palettes, I opted for the quad and had a total of 3 quads as of the moment. It only means that there will be MAC EYESHADOW QUAD2 and 3 posts in the future. I know for some this does not make sense but just please bear with me. Big palettes are just too much for me. I also carry a lot of stuff in my bag so a big palette is just a pain for me. This eyeshadow quad has some pinkish to reddish and some brown shades. I did not buy them together as I tend to swap my eyeshadows around the 3 quads.


MAC-Eyeshadow-Quad-Review

Gleam- This is a pinkish shade and I know that not everyone loves a pink eyeshadow but this is just so pretty. It has glitters on it but subtle when applied.
All that Glitters- Is my all time favourite. This is a rose gold eyeshadow and I know a lot just adore this shade.


Gleam-AllThatGlitters-Cranberry-Mulch
Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Gleam, All that Glitters, Cranberry, Mulch

Cranberry- It looks scary but very gorgeous. I usually combine Gleam and Cranberry for a mauve smokey eye and the combination is just gorgeous.
Mulch- This works best with All that Glitters and the result is amazing. The MAC MUA suggested me this combination and it is just perfecto.




So this is my first MAC eyeshadow quad. MAC eyeshadows and palettes can be purchased through here. Stay tuned for the rest of my quads. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07


25 comments:

  1. I've got my own MAC eyeshadow quad as well and it also features All That Glitters and Mulch. I added Grain and Woodwinked to mine. I've heard so many good things about the Cranberry shade btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got woodwink in my other quad but I still hasn't got the Grain one. xx

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous colours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh these are absolutely beautiful colours

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love All that Glitters it's such a gorgeous shade. I really need to pick myself up a Mac pallet and get filling!


    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that Glitters is my all time favourite! Xx

      Delete
  5. Love this quad!
    All that glitters and cranberry look amazing together aswell :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great combo. I will defo try that one. Thank you for suggesting beaut! Xx

      Delete
  6. I love this combo! Totally going out to buy all that glitters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend the All that Glitters. It's just gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  7. I don't own any MAC shadows but you've made me want to buy all the colours you just showed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad that I'm tempting you lovely. Xx

      Delete
  8. Wow, those colours are beautiful and would make a great combination! Cranberry and Gleam are probably my favourite (although Cranberry may be too bright for me!) from the quad. MAC makeup never fails to impress. And I totally agree with you for not wanting big palettes, most of my makeup is pretty compact as it's easier to use and carry!

    Take care,
    Ayesha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not alone who thinks that quad is a better palette. Thank you for dropping by! Xx

      Delete
  9. Loveeee Cranberry-- but I agree, it's a little scary. So so pretty, though! You can't go wrong with MAC eye shadow!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm quiet hesitant to use cranberry when I first gad it but it's lovely when you get used to it. Xx

      Delete
  10. Beautiful colour choices! I need to get my MAC eyeshadows all neat and sorted in a palette too.
    Kat xx
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just bought Gleam today, it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. It's like the perfect pink eyeshadow. Xx

      Delete
    2. I've been wanting to try a cranberry eye shadow color, especially with valentines day coming up! This mac one looks gorgeous!

      Delete
    3. The cranberry is a really gorgeous shade. Xx

      Delete
  12. They are gorgeous colours!
    I hear ya' on the small palette thing. Big palettes would just get ruined in my bag with the amount of things I carry!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...