Friday 24 January 2014

RiMMEL APOCALiPS NEWER SHADES

As you may have known by now, I am a big fan of lip lacquers and that is including Rimmel Apocalips. When Rimmel launch the Apocalips, it released a wide range of colours. Due to its popularity, Rimmel added some few new shades 2 to 3 months ago to their Apocalips range. The colours in this range are geniously worded based on our universe. Today, I will be talking about 3 shades of the Rimmel Apocalips range which is part of the newer shades. The packaging and the formula remains the same as the rest of the Apocalips range.

Review-on-rimmel-apocalips

ACROSS THE UNiVERSE- It is a dark red shade. Some say it is almost identical to Big Bang. It is actually a shade deeper than Big Bang. Across the Universe is an awesome red shade for winter. It is highly pigmented and one application is just enough for a good coverage. It has a glossy finish.

Rimmel-across-the-universe-review

AURORA- It is a gorgeous rosy coral shade. It looks so juicy and gorgeous. It is also highly pigmented and has a glossy finish like most of the Rimmel Apocalips.

Rimmel-Aurora-Review

OUT OF THiS WORLD- The shade is more of pink raspberry with tiny shimmers. This finish is somewhat frosty. It is less pigmented that the other two and needs 2 to 3 coating for a good coverage. I somewhat have a love and hate relationship on this one and I blame it for me being fickle-minded.

Rimmel-Apocalips-out-of-this-world-review

Rimmel-Apocalips-swatches
Swatches from top to bottom: Across the Universe, Aurora, Out of this World

Overall, the Rimmel Apocalips is good lip lacquer that is affordable and easy to get hold of. It also has a wide range or colours to choose from. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. ACROSS THE UNiVERSE is my favourite, I love a dark red lip its great on my skin tone aswell.. Great post http://electrikflowers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite as well. Thank you for the compliment beaut! Xx

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Those look super pigmented! I think I'd try Out of This World since it's buildable and I'm not too adventurous with my colour choices haha but the other two are *gorgeous* red colours!!
    (Btw whatever camera you use gives really nice quality photos!)

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut! I'm planning to make a post about taking photos, it will be out soon. Xx

      Delete
  3. I need to get my hands on these, they havent really spoken to me even though i love them on everyone else and they look amazing!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try these beauts, they are gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  4. Love the deep red... ive ready really mixed reviews on this product but think I may just have to try it for myself

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend for you to try these, there are lots of colours to choose from. Xx

      Delete
  5. Ah I really need to try these, I've heard so many good things about them
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good and you won't regret buying them. Xx

      Delete
  6. I still haven't tried these! I think when I do take the plunge, I'll go for Aurora, it looks gorgeous here. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these colours look so intense, i must give them a try. So glad I have found your blog.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they stock these in Australia soon, although we don't even have Big Bang yet :(
    These shades just look so pretty!

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope these Apocalips will be available in Australia soon. Xx

      Delete
  9. Aurora looks gorgeous <3 I need to try them
    xx ani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...