Thursday 30 January 2014

AFFORDABLE MAKE-UP BRUSH SET

I love my MAC and Real Technique brushes but as I was watching velvetghost's youtube videos, she was recommending these pretty brushes that she got from Ebay. I got really curious and click the link to the website.  The website sells various make-up brushes. And as per's Gabriella's videos, the brushes are really good. 


Affordable-Makeup-Brushes

The brush sets come in different colours which are black, white, pink and blue. I chose the blue ones as they look very pretty and I choose the 10-piece set. The brushes are made from synthetic brush hair with wood handles. They are shipped from Hongkong and took 10 good days but the shipping is free so it is alright. The brushes look sturdy and well-made. It costs £10 for the 10pcs set so it is really affordable. Before you wonder how the price is so low, £10 is equivalent to almost 130 Hongkong Dollars. So realistically it is made from good materials from Hongkong. I've been there and Hongkong is just a shopping and industrial mecca.


The 10 brush set consists of 5 big brushes and 5 smaller brushes.
The 5 big brushes are tapered kabuki, round kabuki, angled kabuki, flat kabuki and flat angled kabuki. The smaller rounds consist of precision tapered, precision round, precision flat, precision angled, and precision flat angled. The brushes are so soft to use and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Most of the brushes, I only use for liquid foundations and concealers. The only downside that I found is that you can use it only thrice the maximum before it needs thorough cleaning as the brush hairs tends to clump together. Once it is clean again it is good to go.



With its good quality and affordable price, what is not to love. If you fancy this brushes, these can be purchased here. A small disclaimer, this is not a paid advertisement or whatsoever. I just want to share with you this amazing brushes that won't hurt the bank. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

51 comments:

  1. Great post! I need some more brushes and may give these cost efficient ones a try! xxx lollyhugz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try beaut, they are really good. Xx

      Delete
  2. Rather tempted to give these a whirl! Yet to try out some of the Real Techqniues ones however... oh the choices haha!

    www.beccamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. The choices are endless. xx

      Delete
  3. These sound such good value but I'm so lazy at washing my brushes that I'm not sure they'd be ideal for me sadly!
    Kat xx
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry because if you have the 10 piece set, you will still have plenty of spare ones. Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely going to give these a try! Kind of bummed out because their shop is on Holiday until the 11th of February. I'll be waiting to order when they come back! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered mine over Christmas and excitedly waited for them. When the brushes are in transit, the seller will update you and will answer if you have any queries. Xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh thanks! I might give them a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh thanks for this post, i havent heard of these, but they actually look really good, i may give them a go.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so pretty, and it's always handy to have a few spare brushes. I took my make up and brushes to uni once, to get ready to go straight out after, and lost the brush bag. It was the worst. So these would be a nice option for going away, as I wouldn't mind losing £10 as much! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you lost these brushes, it will not really hurt the pocket and they are of good quality. Xx

      Delete
  8. This seems like such a good idea for me! Do you have the link to the eBay page?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a link above sweetie where it says "this can be purchase here". The here in that phrase when clicked goes to their website. Xx

      Delete
  9. That's such a good deal- that means it's only £1 per brush! Eee!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely going to buy these! Thanks for sharing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime beaut! I love to share what I find as long as it is good. Xx

      Delete
  11. These are SO pretty x
    Definitely will give these a go !
    - very good post :) xx

    jennihearted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I reallllly want to try these!!!
    Kathleen xxx
    Kathleenpavey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really give these a try beaut, you won't regret it. Xx

      Delete
  13. They actually look really cute! A beautiful brush set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am always worried about buying bits off of ebay but these do look worth the risk.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are really good. I highly recommend it! Xx

      Delete
  15. Hi, so I'm looking for makeup brushes and this seems really good. i think i'm going to give it a try!
    xx
    Melisa
    Polish & Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm quite lazy at washing my brushes so I've been wanting some more but didn't want to spend a lot on a "spare" set. Thanks for posting, I'll be checking these out xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will definitely love these ones beaut! Xx

      Delete
  17. Oooh, I may have to give these a whirl! The RT brushes are realistically out of my price range, but these look a pretty good alternative!

    Lilyy xo

    http://lovelilyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are as soft as the RT ones so you will really love these. Xx

      Delete
  18. I really really want to try these! 10 pound is an absolute BARGAIN!

    http://www.somethingaboutcarey.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm also a fan of my Real Techniques and MAC brushes, I will be ordering these soon!

    http://katiebrecommends.blogspot.co.uk

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really positive that you will like these brushes. xx

      Delete
  20. Wow, these look amazing! I've actually heard a few people talking about these recently but I had no idea they were actually so inexpensive! They're definitely worth trying as they appear to be a pretty good dupe for some of the Sigma brushes :-) xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good and as what you said, it is really affordable. Xx

      Delete
  21. Really really want these however the link didn't work for me, are they all sold out now?
    www.fashionpugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the ship is close and will be given again on the 11th of Feb 2014 due to the Chinese New Year. Xx

      Delete
  22. the color of these brushes is so pretty! At just £10 you can't feel guilty for buying them! xox
    www.rocknrollajod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can even buy 2 sets when you want to. Xx

      Delete
  23. these look so pretty. really want them now x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhh these look great and affordable! I'm going to check them out, thanks!

    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...