Saturday 1 February 2014

OOTD: RED and GOLD

As Valentine's Day is approaching, plenty of ladies will be going out on dates on that special day. Inspired with this occassion, I've come up with an outfit that is appropriate for dates. I choose the colour red to go with gold as I think that both colours exudes charm and elegance. Red also compliments with gold very well. I hope you will like my Valentine-inspired OOTD.

Red-Gold-Style-Valentine

Top- Oasis
Flats- Topshop
Bracelet- Marc by Marc Jacobs

P.S. Apologies for the photo. The British weather is just making it impossible for me to take good photos. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

22 comments:

  1. The skirt is so beautiful - you'll look lovely :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's also very Chinese New Year appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got those shoes too and I can't wait to start wearing them once the weather gets better. :)
    Gorgeous outfit!

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt and top look amazing! great post :)

    lovemake-uplovefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour combination! I love the shoes and bracelet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blouse & skirt are so beautiful together or separate. Wow! Great job. It's just my style so, of course, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty outfit :) You'll look gorgeous in it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks perfect! really great idea for a slightly alt. valentines day look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top is lovely, very romantic.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is gorgeous - I love red and gold together too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Really love the top, skirt and shoes. They go so well together! Really love it!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this outfit! The skirt is beautiful :)

    Ali xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...