Tuesday 11 February 2014

LAURA MERCiER ENLiGHTENMENT PALETTE

As everyone else is excited about other palettes, I'm overly-excited as well to the new palette of Laura Mercier for their Spring Collection which is the Enlightenment Eye and Cheek Palette. The palette consists of 2 blushes and 4 neutral eyeshadows. The main purpose of the Palette is to create a Spring look which is a natural glow.

Laura-Mercier-Enlightenment-Palette-Review

The palette is very compact. Its packaging has a textile texture and looks like a compact diary or booklet. It is not your usual palette packaging but it remains chic. It has a good size mirror which is very good and useful for those who are on the go. Basically, with this palette, you will only carry one product instead of having to carry a blusher and eyeshadow separately. As it has 2 blushes and 4 eyeshadows, you can actually create different looks with it which added to its wow factor. It does not come with a brush which is good as normally, brushes that comes with palettes are often useless.


Laura-Mercier_Spring-Palette-Review

The blushes in the palette are Blushing and Awakening. Blushing is pinky, peachy colour and gives you a glow-y effect when applied to. It gives a natural-blushing colour in your cheeks hence the name. Awakening is very pretty light peach blush. It is my favourite blush as of the moment. It gives a sheer colour in your cheeks which is buildable. It is perfect for everyday use as it gives just a hint of peachy-glow. The eyeshadow are Angelic, Grace, Pure Glow, and Innocence. Angelic is a light yellow shade which is good in highlighting the inner corner of the eyes and of the browbone. Grace is a mauve eyeshadow, Pure glow is a golden-beige one and Innocence is a light pink eyeshadow. The eyeshadow reminds me of the Uptown Girl Palette by Charlotte Tilburry. The Laura Mercier Enlightenment Palette retails at £42.50. With what you get, I think it is a very good price.



Overall, I really love this product and will be main palette until summer is over. You can purchase this palette in here. Till' next time :) 

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

19 comments:

  1. The packaging is great in my opinion; it is unusual but I like that! Can't wait to see some swatches soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love its packaging. Very compact and neat. Xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful palette, the shades are so lovely and fresh!

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging on this! Love palettes that have most of what you need in one- so handy for weekend trips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blushers are beautiful, and what cute packaging!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's stunning, the blushes especially look beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the packaging - much more eye catching than the usual :). All of the shades look so wearable too

    Kayleigh xo
    Ruffles and Rabbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks really great, I love the colors for spring and seem to be using more pinks lately. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love some pink shades as well. I think I am being very optimistic for spring to arrive quickly. Xx

      Delete
  8. Oh my lawd is that gorgeous! Oh Laura Mercier...I love you. My wallet doesn't...but I do! *lust*

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful, isn't it? My wallet doesn't agree as usual but I usually don't listen to it. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...