Monday 24 February 2014

MiNi LUSH HAUL

I don't usually post haul in my blog but I just couldn't resist posting my mini Lush Haul. Honestly speaking, I only have one Lush product that I tried which is their Popcorn Scrub. It is so good and after it runs out, I found my self browsing in the Lush website to repurchased it. Whilst browsing, I found some things that I really need and I just have to buy it. When the products arrived on my doorstep, I just couldn't resist to try and have a sniff at them. I was never a Lush fanatic and was is the operative word. These recent purchase just made me a Lush convert.

Lush-Review



TEA TREE TONER- I am starting to incorporate toner in my skincare routine and I am just crazy over products with Tea Tree in their ingredients nowadays

FLASH LiGHTNiNG SPOT REMOVER- Every now and then I have some small spots appearing in my forehead so this will be really useful for that.

Lush-Review


OCEAN SALT FACiAL SCRUB- I always use a body scrub but never a facial scrub but after reading the benefits of exfoliating your face, this one becomes a must have.

POPCORN LiP SCRUB- This is a repurchase and I did a review of this which can be found here.

Lush-Haul

Overall, I have read so many positive reviews at these products and can't wait to use them all. I will do a detailed review once I will fully test them. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

15 comments:

  1. I've just ordered the Tea Tree Toner and Grease Lightning and I'm very excited to try them out! I've used the Ocean Scrub before and it was nice, but just remember to stir it first, thats where I went wrong haha , ouch! :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thatnk you for the tip for the scrub, I'll keep that in mind. Xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the popcorn lip scrub, as the winters made my lips all chapped :( x x

    http://simplybeautythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it beaut, it is a wonderful product. Xx

      Delete
  3. These are all my daily necessities, I love each and every one of these products. Great post! xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear that I picked up some good products. Xx

      Delete
  4. i love the tea tree water, it's something that i always end up going back to. looking forward to the future reviews xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started using it and I am really loving it. Xx

      Delete
  5. I would love to try the popcorn scrub! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to my blog and thank you for dropping by. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the popcorn lip scrub! Definitely one of my favorites!

    Check out my current LUSH collection over on my blog :)

    Hayley xx

    http://hayleyjachz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/my-current-lush-collection_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I actually brought the lip scrub in bubblegum flavour! Which is wonderful and I brought the eau de water toner, so its good to see products that I can have a look into the future!
    Keep up the blogs!
    -A,x

    http://mandevillesisters.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...