Saturday 22 February 2014

OOTD: DREAMiNG OF SUMMER

Despite our gloomy weather, we had some glorious sunshine over the past few days. Those lovely days made me dream of summer, beaches, sleeping on a hammock, long days, and beautiful sunshine. Inspired with these, I put out an outfit which I will surely use when I'm on holiday on those white beaches with beautiful blue sea. Another thing that inspired me to put this outfit together is a clutch from Primark that just screams summer. When I saw it, I just couldn't let it go. It has anchor print on the other side and a strip print with BIKINI BAG printed on the other side. It is just a perfect clutch for summer holidays.

Summer-OOTD

TOP- Hollister
HiGH WAiSTED BiKiNi- Gilly Hicks
CLUTCH- Primark
SUNGLASSES- Miu Miu
BUNNY EAR SCRUNCHiE- Topshop

Hope you like it and till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. aww love this post, making me all excited for summer to come :) x

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Never thought I'd be in love with a scrunchie, but that one is adorable! Love the clutch too, can't believe it's Primark, I will have my eyes peeled next time I'm in there. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop has plenty of scrunchies like this. They come in different colours and I think they are so cute. Xx

      Delete
  3. You have a good taste in choosing your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute things! Loveee that high waisted bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh, i LOVE! everything's so adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't WAIT for summer- all this rain and clouds need to go asap xx

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot get over that scrunchie!! And the top is lovely too! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...